I guess Malia Obama is gone...

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Comments of a person who definitely does not have kids or know how to parent. I suggest you heed your own advice.

I don't have kids but like I said earlier... take that puritanitical bullshit elsewhere. Let's judge her on actual controversies... smoking *whether it's a j or otherwise* ain't enough to wring your hands about in 2017. Stop. I know legit multimillionaires who hit that shit every other day. She lives with someone who expiremented too.

It's a fake controversy.

sportecus

Star
Registered
Most of you all are seriously missing the big issue at hand. It's beyond rebelling. She's a lost girl who is badly trying to find herself in this world, and like most, don't listen to sound advise and don't really care how their actions affect those who love her. This is why the parents forced her to take a gap year before going off to college. IT DIDN'T WORK!

Lastly, she' has an insatiable desire to be around whites and imitate them. Totally opposite of the younger sister who mostly have black friends and attended a school dance with a black young man.

sportecus

Star
Registered
I don't have kids but like I said earlier... take that puritanitical bullshit elsewhere. Let's judge her on actual controversies... smoking *whether it's a j or otherwise* ain't enough to wring your hands about in 2017. Stop. I know legit multimillionaires who hit that shit every other day. She lives with someone who expiremented too.

It's a fake controversy.

It' not about controversy and your way of thinking is too simplistic. I don' have time to clue you in. Live, read and experience life for 10 more years, then we can converse.

Dirtylakerie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Children imitate their parents, remember her daddy smoked.
yeah to a degree. Both of my parents smoked at one point. But my father would quit when i was about 12 or 13. That was around the time i lost my grandmother and aunt (about 2 years later) to lung cancer. So I never became a smoker. Besides to me that shit was a waste of money to me. On the other hand I saw one of those celebrity news videos. Where dakota johnson celebrated her 17th birthday with her moms smoking squares.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
It' not about controversy and your way of thinking is too simplistic. I don' have time to clue you in. Live, read and experience life for 10 more years, then we can converse.

Lol. Simplistic huh? You the type of dude who won't admit he was wrong in 5 years once she settles into whatever she does after college. :lol:

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
468C9AA600000578-5101333-image-m-33_1511207649870.jpg

Malia_Smoke1.jpg

giphy.gif

cocobeauty

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Whats next with this kid, a leaked sex video. She obviously got some issues with her parents.
I don't see a sex tape coming, but I think as any teenager, she definitely has some issues with her parents. But issue or not, as her parent, I would help her get her damn mind right before she self destructs.

THE GRANDJURY

Rising Star
Registered
All of you saying let her live, who gives a fuck, and it's no big deal must not be parents. Because I doubt any man on this board would co-sign seeing there teenage daughters posting themselves getting high on social media, and tonguing it down with some boys, especially white boys. Keep that shit private. She knew this was going to get back to her parents.

Last edited:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
All of you saying let her live, who gives a fuck, and it's no big deal must not be parents. Because I doubt any man on this board would co-sign seeing there teenage daughters posting themselves getting high on social media, and tonguing it down with some boys, especially white boys. Keep that shit private. She she this is going to get back to her parents.

She could use advice because parenting never stops, but the more people judge and try to exert control over a person the more some tend to rebel in response. At some point you got to let children make their own decisions and just hope you gave them proper guidance for them to use.

BigDaddyBuk

still not dizzy.
Platinum Member
All of you saying let her live, who gives a fuck, and it's no big deal must not be parents. Because I doubt any man on this board would co-sign seeing there teenage daughters posting themselves getting high on social media, and tonguing it down with some boys, especially white boys. Keep that shit private. She knew this was going to get back to her parents.
I have 3 kids.

You're still a dick.