GTA 5: ITSREAL85VIDS PURE COMEDY CLASSICS

POSTERBOY

Young OG
Platinum Member
every video these niggas put out is fucking hilarious.

As far as I can tell it's just one dude. It's a damn shame one of us don't have the connections to get this cat a meeting with Adult Swim. Even if I couldn't get dude his own 15 min Robot Chicken-esque show, I could at least get the brother a writing and voiceover gig. This kinda shit is right up Adult Swim's alley

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
As far as I can tell it's just one dude. It's a damn shame one of us don't have the connections to get this cat a meeting with Adult Swim. Even if I couldn't get dude his own 15 min Robot Chicken-esque show, I could at least get the brother a writing and voiceover gig. This kinda shit is right up Adult Swim's alley
the people at adult swim know who he is by now

his vids are way too popular for them not to know

yall know sometimes you have to have the complexion to get the connection

dude is eating fine on his own tho

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

:roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

JRq5XU.jpg

neoafrican

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was great. Ending could have a little more resolution but damn it was a lot.

Was one of the crew that crazy chick from an earlier video?

I notice he didn't kill her...

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
buddy get props from me....

I've made gta videos from 5 minutes to 15 minutes long and that shit was ssssoooooo time consuming. it only gets worse when you get to fuckin with camera angles, slow motion, cutting scenes, etc etc.

to have it come out this good with so many working parts.....

:cheers:

alexw

Platinum Member
man that shit is amazing that he can write a whole 30 min episode of this shit that was intense and flowed better than some real tv

how talented is this dude and why isnt major companies making him offers he cant refuse?

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
26 minute long video. That explains why he hasn't been uploading a sketch themed video.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
26 minute long video. That explains why he hasn't been uploading a sketch themed video.

He hasn't upload anything due to an update Rockstar had,he character mouths couldn't move,so he said fuck it and been mostly on his gaming channel playing video games.

He needs to do another Bobby Buckets video though :cool:

alexw

Platinum Member
yo how did dude get a big girl on that shit?

ive never seen a fat chick but maybe i wasnt paying attention

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
yo how did dude get a big girl on that shit?

ive never seen a fat chick but maybe i wasnt paying attention

I thought the same thing for a split sec then I remembered all the big chics that be walking in the streets :lol: how he got her in the house tho is some next shit

ScottyPiffen745

BGOL CSI: Connoisseur of Sluts on Instagram™
Registered
I think he does the videos on PC. They got mods and shit where they can do whatever they want.