MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
''They don't know, we are not our ancestors.:angry:''

16406987_10209531509138782_6800558811258684615_n.jpg

Shawn King2 months ago
aint gonna do shit but shut up, sit down and smoke more meth

Shawn King2 months ago
+Lexi C. heres my necessities... machete, hand gun, rambo knife and a machinegun lol pump shotguns.... eh

Trisha Da Silva2 months ago
The Craigslist ad is gone. I found out that it went up and was taken down immediately. The guy accomplished his goal. We all are talking about it.

Lovely Dee2 months ago (edited)
This is hilarious. I know that whoever wrote this is just a provocateur... They are upset that most of us aren't as gullible as they hoped... They have been reduced to paying shills to do shit like this to push a race war..

Lovely Dee2 months ago
GoD'z JewL Fact Bro

angelia hines2 months ago
if we did that, the police would be at our door in thirty minutes. Whoever placed this ad is mentally retarded

Sabrina Thompson2 months ago
angelia hines So True

Nicole Smith2 months ago
horry and georgetown, right off US17 north. I know it well, unfortunately. this is a blessing in disguise because if they're saying all this, they are doing much more.

Whiskey N Wry2 months ago
Absolutely. 350 means organization.

blackrage 8432 months ago
I live in North Charleston South Carolina this gon be some s***

yogi yogi1 month ago
i use live in north charleston it be wild if it happens especilly at ten mile or union heights

Keshyah Israel2 months ago
These people are completely Delusional. They are fully convinced that Blacks are victimizing them, when no one is doing a damn thing to them. The laws that were put in place that they're mad about were put into place by THEIR OWN PEOPLE!!! How dare we want equality and to not be bullied!!! They benefit more from welfare, Affirmative Action, and commit more crimes than us, yet have somehow convinced themselves that we are the reason for all of their ills. Get a permit and protect yourself from this type of crazy!!!!!!

AnthonyArteaAmerican Artea3 weeks ago
Keshyah Israel whites commit more crime than blacks? Are you fucking high?

Lexi C23 hours ago
NO, you are high off of propaganda. The reason you THINK whites commit less crime is due to the criminal justice system letting them go, allowing them to plead down to lesser charges or not charging them for the same crimes at the same of rate of black people even though they make up 69% of arrest yet only 30% of the prison population. TIme to wake up. The UN has released a report that details this type of injustice in the criminal justice system and there are tons of studies done before the UN even began their researcho n this subject which proves this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...rorism-says-u-n-panel/?utm_term=.7fc51fd6dda2

hueykhalidX2 months ago
Funny. Whites are the BIGGEST illegal immigrants and terrorists this planet has ever seen.

Mello Musings962 months ago
Damn he hasn't even made it into office yet and they're already acting up oh well not really surprised lol be safe fam

Scout Wellsrain2 months ago
YEP. WE ARE SICK OF YOU KANGS RACISM

Mello Musings962 months ago
Scout Wellsrain Okay cool

Dee Jay2 months ago
dude, that may be an agent on craig's list...but if that is a real person that is crazy...

PricelessRaw2 months ago
Wtf sicko needs therapy, including all of his 350 mentally disturbed men

Capt PY22 months ago
350 mental & spiritual cowards

Frank Gadson2 months ago
Bring on the race wars bitch, ain't nothing else to talk about, TMH got me.

Deby J2 months ago
Frank Gadson...I know that's right

Lexi C2 months ago
That's right! PLEASE GET CONCEALED TO CARRY! Protect your family and community against these complete NUTCASES! They don't have spirituality and most of them have a calcified pineal gland. Nothing is beyond them to do because they are demonic. Watch out as you walk down the streets for them. Be strong as you have been black people.

Jordan Bratcher1 day ago
Lexi C I'm with you. people aren't taking these bigots seriously. they didn't take trump serious either and look where he is. he just removed the kkk and other white supremacist neo-nazi groups from the terror watch list. the act title had been changed from "Counter Extremist" to "Counter ISLAMIC Extremist".

Alan Freeman2 months ago
OMG!!!! So silly...

Evelyn Judah Israel1 month ago
They may or may not doing anything...so they have been cowardly by attacking black teens, black women and Muslim women so they are going for easy pickings.

Vato Bart-Simpson1 month ago
Notice how they don't attack us Hispanics? They don't want their families getting chopped up into pieces.

K.R. Watkins2 months ago
I am not surprised by this ad either.

Lede Pat2 months ago
Get your conceal weapons regardless if this is real or not. Also stay out of all these ppl protests it's not our business. Also craiglist have child predators and prostitutes on there so not surprising racist will slip through.

IAM !2 months ago
Yeah, and where's the email address?!

Gabreya Bradley2 months ago (edited)
White racist, demonic pieces of shit.

brandon humble2 months ago
Racist white folks 98% of the time are all bark and no bite

yogi yogi1 month ago
you think that you be shocked

PAYNE

Potential Star
Registered
I think their efforts are better spent moving to the moon or some shit. Plenty of room up there to create a white utpoia. Cause I got, and have had some shit at my disposal (100 percent legal) for they ass and MANY of my fam are combat vets! ALSO I got Japaneese family, Latino fam, some German... if they think its gonna be against just brown and black people well...