Comicbook Movie BREAKING NEWS - Kevin Hart set to be cast in Black Panther!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
kevin-hart.jpg
NEn1qQrkII80qq_1_1.jpg

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Kevin Hart will be joining the cast of Black Panther, which so far mainly consists of Chadwick Boseman in the lead role. Recently joining the cast are Lupita Nyong’o and Michael B. Jordan as well. So far this is shaping up to be an absolutely stacked cast. Now we wait for the announcement that Martin Freeman’s Everett Ross and Andy Serkis’ Klaue are on board, and then this will pretty much be a perfect movie, cast wise. Both are characters deeply tied to Black Panther and both of them were set up in earlier films (Civil War for Freeman, Age of Ultron for Serkis).

THR doesn’t have any word on which character Kevin Hart will be playing, he may be a childhood friend of T’Challa or even his right-hand man? That’s unconfirmed, but it’d be cool to see Hart stretch his action chops.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/

SIKE!!! GOTCHA BITCHES!!!
tumblr_mtt2zuPtRz1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

YOU KNOW YOU WAS SHAKIN AT THAT NEWS!! :lol2:

giphy.gif

:clown::clown::clown:
::giggle::giggle::giggle::grin:

Last edited:

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
kevin-hart.jpg

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Kevin Hart will be joining the cast of Black Panther, which so far mainly consists of Chadwick Boseman in the lead role. Recently joining the cast are Lupita Nyong’o and Michael B. Jordan as well. So far this is shaping up to be an absolutely stacked cast. Now we wait for the announcement that Martin Freeman’s Everett Ross and Andy Serkis’ Klaue are on board, and then this will pretty much be a perfect movie, cast wise. Both are characters deeply tied to Black Panther and both of them were set up in earlier films (Civil War for Freeman, Age of Ultron for Serkis).

THR doesn’t have any word on which character Kevin Hart will be playing, he may be a childhood friend of T’Challa or even his right-hand man? That’s unconfirmed, but it’d be cool to see Hart stretch his action chops.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/

SIKE!!! GOTCHA BITCHES!!!
tumblr_mtt2zuPtRz1ro8ysbo1_500.gif

YOU KNOW YOU WAS SHAKIN AT THAT NEWS!! :lol2:

giphy.gif

:clown::clown::clown:
::giggle::giggle::giggle::grin:

Dude I was about to mutherfucking.... Riot in the streets. Don't do this shit.

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Look at the thread title, looked at the thread starter. Knew it was a bullshit thread before entering bullshit thread. Surprised so many of ou guys fell for op bullshit thread. It's not its first

Star

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
This the kinda movie people want to be in they
happy to be a extra. As long as they are seen

Mylansky

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This the kinda movie people want to be in they
happy to be a extra. As long as they are seen
I was reading online about alot of the so called black Hollywood elite wanting to be in this movie. Doesn't mean they should go with every popular black actor out though.

Last edited:

JazzyBenz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the look on Chadwick's face under Kevin Hart's told me everything before I scrolled down
NEn1qQrkII80qq_1_1.jpg

But that was good tho!!!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was reading online about alot of the so called black Hollywood elite wanting to be in this movie. Doesn't mean they should go with every popular black out though.
please...give them all a cameo..doesn't mean they have to have important roles but wouldn't be mad if I saw morgan freeman, sidney poitier, wesley snipes, nichelle nichols, and any great black actor of the last 50s year can think of (especially the older ones before they die) in a cool bad ass action film like this..

why not?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
please...give them all a cameo..doesn't mean they have to have important roles but wouldn't be mad if I saw morgan freeman, sidney poitier, wesley snipes, nichelle nichols, and any great black actor of the last 50s year can think of (especially the older ones before they die) in a cool bad ass action film like this..

why not?

:yes::yes::yes:

grownazzblakman

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sudden fanboyism, rejection of thoughts outside your own, and outright childishness.

Yeah. Just my opinion as well.
Wtf are you talking about? :hmm:

You were in the other thread (about John Boyega joining Black Panther movie) just typing all kinds of negative shit. :hmm:
Arguing with everyone.

Just a sample...

Yeah... they gonna get every black star in hollywood for this and say fuck the acting, action, and story. smh.

You (nonchalantly) said this shit as if it is impossible to make movie with a 'majority cast of Black actors'... and it be GOOD. :hmm:

So why should I ever... 'accept your thinking'? :hmm:

You are a 'black cloud' hanging around every Black Panther Movie thread, nowadays.

Miss me with the 'outright childishness' remarks..... when YOU are the only person 'throwing tantrums' every time there is some 'casting news' about BP. :hmm:

Post after post..... you sound just like 'Uncle Ruckus'.... basically implying: "Don't trust dem new nuccas over there... (in the Black Panther Movie)". :hmm: