BGOL Fit: Who is juicing and do you use the Ninja Blender or NutriBullet?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I want to try to this cleanse and I wanted to know if ya'll have had any experience with either the Ninja Blender or NutriBullet and what you would recommend?

2NutriBullet1._SL275_.jpg

https://www.nutribullet.com/

vs

7776009_rd.jpg;canvasHeight=500;canvasWidth=500

Last edited:

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
have a nutra bullet use to use it alot , only occasionally now , it serves its purpose, pretty easy to use, the trick to cleaning it is to immediately clean it after use dont let that shit dry on it, you can always sanitize it by running it with dish washing liquid and a spoon full of bleach with water and let it run for a min

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
have a nutra bullet use to use it alot , only occasionally now , it serves its purpose, pretty easy to use, the trick to cleaning it is to immediately clean it after use dont let that shit dry on it, you can always sanitize it by running it with dish washing liquid and a spoon full of bleach with water and let it run for a min

thanks

I'm trying to do this juice thing and it seems this are the only 2 on the market people recommend.

But I can never get a solid answer so I'm guessing they the same.

The company sells refurbished ones for like 20 to 30 cheaper I might even go that route.

Does the wattage REALLY matter?

I thought 900 watts should more than enough but now they got like 1300 watts

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

I have a nutribullet, use it often. Probably can't go wrong with either.

is this EXPENSIVE to juice on the regular?

Where ya'll get your recipes from?

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor

The blenders come with a book of recipes, or just be creative and make your own.

Not expensive to me. Depends on your grocery shopping list. I buy frozen fruit mostly, and a few apples, oranges, bananas, pears and avocado. Throw in some peanut butter or almond butter, cinnamon, granola, whatever you want. I use either coconut water or almond milk. Sometimes it will replace a meal.

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

it comes with a big hardback book full of recipes, you can also search youtube, but its trial and error of your tastebuds to what you ultimately like, what i like about it is you can put seeds and oats and shit in it

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
The blenders come with a book of recipes, or just be creative and make your own.

Not expensive to me. Depends on your grocery shopping list. I buy frozen fruit mostly, and a few apples, oranges, bananas, pears and avocado. Throw in some peanut butter or almond butter, cinnamon, granola, whatever you want. I use either coconut water or almond milk. Sometimes it will replace a meal.

Wait you can use FROZEN FRUIT!!!

I didn't know that I was hearing from work people that buying all that fresh fruit and vegetables was getting real expensive.

One dude ONLY drank the juice for like a month no solids except salads. I thought that was REAL hardcore but damn if it didn't work and he lost like 15/20 pounds.

I'm not overweight. I just want to do it to cleanse lower my cholesterol and help me get my body back to fighting shape.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
it comes with a big hardback book full of recipes, you can also search youtube, but its trial and error of your tastebuds to what you ultimately like, what i like about it is you can put seeds and oats and shit in it

Which version do you have and Do you remember how much you paid fro yours?

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
99 from the store , but they have an updated one thats more powerful for the same price, yes you can use frozen fruit, it was expensive at first cause i didnt know what i was doing and was putting too much shit in it, and sometimes the fruit would go bad, but you can freeze the fruits and veggies, i got the nutra bullet like in the video

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
did one this morning with ginger root almond milk oatmeal blueberries and that nasty vegan protein powder i bought last week , was good though

TimRock

BGOL Investor
Wait you can use FROZEN FRUIT!!!

I didn't know that I was hearing from work people that buying all that fresh fruit and vegetables was getting real expensive.

One dude ONLY drank the juice for like a month no solids except salads. I thought that was REAL hardcore but damn if it didn't work and he lost like 15/20 pounds.

I'm not overweight. I just want to do it to cleanse lower my cholesterol and help me get my body back to fighting shape.
aight, i go grocery shopping twice a month. for my smoothies/juices i buy i bunch of bananas. Cut them up in slices and freeze them. The frozen stuff i buy is blueberries, mangos, strawberries, mixed berries, pineapples and raspberries. When i make a smoothie, i put in a vegetable, like kale or spinach. Not a lot, just a handful. When you add your fruit, it shouldnt be too much. Like 5 banana slices, a handful of two other fruits. If you choose to use more fruits, each should be less than a handful, try to avoid going past the line. Add in your dry stuff (granola, oats, cinnamon, flax seeds, walnuts). Then add a teaspoon of peanut butter, almond butter or honey. Like i said, you can mix and match. Add your protein powder is needed. Last, add your liquid. The blender is very powerful. If your drink comes out too thick, drink a little of it, or just take some out and put it aside for later. Add more liquid and mix again.

Two weeks of fruit runs me about no more than $30. I dont drink them everyday though. Whatever fruit you dont plan on using right away, buy the frozen version.

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i have a jack lalane juicer but i havent used it in about 2 years, shits to tedious to clean, plus it wastes too much of what ever you are juicing

TimRock

BGOL Investor
some recipes i like:
for cleansing - spinach, avocado, pear, apple, cinnamon, flax seeds and almond milk
just tastes good - spinach, pineapple, banana, blueberry, almond butter, walnuts

both include protein powder.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
i have a jack lalane juicer but i havent used it in about 2 years, shits to tedious to clean, plus it wastes too much of what ever you are juicing

i got one of those too..but now its like you supposed to digest all that pulp and stuff that comes out the side.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i got one of those too..but now its like you supposed to digest all that pulp and stuff that comes out the side.
the nutra bullet and the ninja breaks that shit down , thats the fiber that you need to cleanse your insides with its just broken down with the nutra bullet and ninja

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
OK I'm in...I'm just looking for a sale or something but $99 is NOT bad at all.

and the tips ya'll provided were invaluable thank you!

Cause sometimes you read those reviews and they be ALL over the place.

Wait one more question

is it a good idea to let your kids drink these super juices ya'll concocting?

Are they too strong for their still developing tastes and digestive systems?

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
I got a 500 watt Ninja.

I juice after my workouts or before. :dance:

I'll have to look for my recipe lost my bro in law gave me but the one I do the most is beets, carrot, Apple and ginger. :yes:

Here's the list I've been doing recently Green Protein.
4lq613.jpg

dadamaja

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
OK I'm in...I'm just looking for a sale or something but $99 is NOT bad at all.

and the tips ya'll provided were invaluable thank you!

Cause sometimes you read those reviews and they be ALL over the place.

Wait one more question

is it a good idea to let your kids drink these super juices ya'll concocting?

Are they too strong for their still developing tastes and digestive systems?
for the kids just hold the protein powder if youre doing that, everything else you put in is natural, you can halve the portion size for them if you want

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I got a 500 watt Ninja.

I juice after my workouts or before. :dance:

I'll have to look for my recipe lost my bro in law gave me but the one I do the most is beets, carrot, Apple and ginger. :yes:

Here's the list I've been doing recently Green Protein.
4lq613.jpg
:dance:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
for the kids just hold the protein powder if youre doing that, everything else you put in is natural, you can halve the portion size for them if you want

thanks

cause while I try really hard to keep them eating healthy

I think getting them used to the taste of fresh veggies and fruits is important

and these smoothies I thought could be fun and expand the menu a little.

And something fun to do together.

Lapdanceking

Star
Registered
I been juicing 2 months strong..

Fresh Kale, bananas, Strawberry's, pineapples, blueberry's with alkaline water or all natural whole foods orange juice. If if I get tired of smoothies I eat a salad. My stomach shrunk, I don't even eat more any more. I have 0 desire to eat regular foods. Only challenge is when I am out of town, but every one sells salads.

TimRock

BGOL Investor
thanks

cause while I try really hard to keep them eating healthy

I think getting them used to the taste of fresh veggies and fruits is important

and these smoothies I thought could be fun and expand the menu a little.

And something fun to do together.
Make them eat it.

Add some peanut butter and cinnamon to sweeten up the taste, for the kids.