1548978344.jpg

1659352537.jpg

full.jpg

https://myspace.com/mscleoxxx

Last edited:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
she's 1 of them old broads that u meet at a bbq..she'll fix u a big ass plate, bring u drink, try to feed u, wipe ur mouth with a napkin, flirt with u and ask why u don't have a girlfriend/wife, compliment u, give u a massage, than ask can u help her take stuff back to her car, next thing u kno u getting ur dick sucked something serious, than she swallow and be like u should come over my house another day and i'll cook u ur fave meal..old tricky ass old bitches:smh::smh:..they kno a nig love some head and a homecook meal

Bawse Nigguh

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
she's 1 of them old broads that u meet at a bbq..she'll fix u a big ass plate, bring u drink, try to feed u, wipe ur mouth with a napkin, flirt with u and ask why u don't have a girlfriend/wife, compliment u, give u a massage, than ask can u help her take stuff back to her car, next thing u kno u getting ur dick sucked something serious, than she swallow and be like u should come over my house another day and i'll cook u ur fave meal..old tricky ass old bitches:smh::smh:..they kno a nig love some head and a homecook meal
Yes she is...it wasnt a cookout but it ended the same

ShadyPat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i heard she was selling pussy for 60...she's a slut's slut :yes::yes::yes:
<iframe src="http://flashservice.xvideos.com/embedframe/10396938" frameborder=0 width=510 height=400 scrolling=no></iframe>

Last edited:

Race Harley

Rising Star
Platinum Member

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

thundercat

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

:lol: The stories I could tell(not about her, just in general).

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
:lol: The stories I could tell(not about her, just in general).

as i tell everybody summertime= mating season..cookouts= sex scouting/sex hookups..so much pussy bein thrown around it's disgusting..i'm a 30+ yr old nig that look younger..so i look like fresh meat to an older broad and a good fuck buddy for the younger generation..summertime bout to end sniffles