Afropunk© Plus size Brazilian models captivate in editorial campaign for Julia Plus’ Fall/Winter co

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
Art
Plus size Brazilian models captivate in editorial campaign for Julia Plus’ Fall/Winter collection

By Eye Candy
June 5, 2017
2.3K Picks

JuliaPlusbanner.png

Straight up swooning over Brazilian photographer Kelvin Yule editorial collaboration with plus-size fashion label, Julia Plus. The killer campaign showcases looks from the Julia Plus Fall/Winter 17 collection which features deep royal navys, brunt oranges, and neutral greens that pop against the softer pastel pieces and prints. Models Nahuane Drumond, Bell Rocha, Isabella Bispo, and Kamila Oliveira seemingly effortlessly show off the brand’s fantastic cuts for curvier figures and wearability.

JULIAPLUS12172.jpg

_MG_2375.jpg

_MG_2444.jpg

JULIAPLUS1390.jpg

JULIAPLUS1279.jpg

JULIAPLUS13052.jpg

_MG_24642.jpg

IMG_2461.jpg

JULIAPLUS12131.jpg

Creative Director by Mauri Miglioli Jr
Styling by Vitor Nunes and Mauri Miglioli Jr
Beauty by Liege Wisniewski, Moises Costa, and Joana Werica
Models: Nahuane Drumond, Bell Rocha, Isabella Bispo, and Kamila Oliveira
Retouching by Marcos Florentino
Photos by Kelvin Yule

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
When I was down there I did see some thick ones. I hope brazillian females don't go the way of the American female being lazy. In Brazil working out is like a religion. You see these model chics at the beach, the mall and downtown.

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i'm not throwing a slim-goodie out of my bed, but i'm convinced this plus size women got the best pussy, personality (heart), mindset combo. convinced damn it.