This is why we need someone like Myles Garrett
No way can we let Lynch be our #1 passrusher

:smh::smh::smh:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn Goff is soo soo bad
I have ZERO confidence that he can win this game
I think Gabbert might be an upgrade over Goff ???

:fuckyousay::fuckyousay::fuckyousay:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn I hope Hyde is not hurt
That hit looked vicious
And then the Rams player tried to twist his leg/ankle

:sad::sad::sad:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yea
He'll be good to go by training camp.

Pieces we have
QB
RB
Offensive line - Center imo
Serviceable tight end- don't really need a game breaker if we get dynamic wr's Vance is good enough.

Defensive line- Armstead/Dorsey/Buckner we can build on them everyone else idk.
Linebackers - Hodges has made a HUGE ass difference starting inside and Armstrong is good for it too I like both of them still need to draft insurance for Bowman
Lynch is good. Needs Garrett to complete the pass rush.
Reid /Tartt/Robinson/Ward/Acker
aside from that?

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Yea
He'll be good to go by training camp.

Pieces we have
QB
RB
Offensive line - Center imo
Serviceable tight end- don't really need a game breaker if we get dynamic wr's Vance is good enough.

Defensive line- Armstead/Dorsey/Buckner we can build on them everyone else idk.
Linebackers - Hodges has made a HUGE ass difference starting inside and Armstrong is good for it too I like both of them still need to draft insurance for Bowman
Lynch is good. Needs Garrett to complete the pass rush.
Reid /Tartt/Robinson/Ward/Acker
aside from that?

I agree with this. We have a lot of pieces on our roster. The problem is they are mostly injured.

Whom ever ends up running the draft needs to stay away from those injured/project players. We need quality guys who can step in and provide good depth.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I agree with this. We have a lot of pieces on our roster. The problem is they are mostly injured.

Whom ever ends up running the draft needs to stay away from those injured/project players. We need quality guys who can step in and provide good depth.

Pass rusher 1st imo. That helps the defense out completely. Pass rusher to go with lynch so we don't have to blitz to bring pressure along with how far Buckner has developed in just his rookie season that's a good foundation right there
add in dorsey and that's the run game solid hopefully armstead is healthy and that's a good line of scrimmage

I like our db sans brock. all of them are aggressive, and talented and make fucking plays and young. just need to be seasoned a little more.

I like our safeties once Bathea is let go.

Offensive line is just fine
We've got the core group going forward we need to get a center though because Kilgore is OK at center and he's injured a lot so you can't be OK and injured and leave us with marcus martin at center. just can't do it. Aside from that we good Brown/Staley/Beadles/Garnett/Tiller
we more than good

Rb we good with Hyde Draughn and Harris Mike Davis gonna go I'm good with those 3

Qb Kap is the franchise qb and we should draft one in the 4th round.

Wr. Torrey needs help.
Patton can possibly stay but I'd like to see what Smelter can do with the ball in his hands. Streater looks like he's a gamer
and of course maybe one day ellington will stay healthy enough to do something.

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
Pass Rush 1st = Agreed... A-A-Ron had a baby and gained baby weight in the offseason. Him getting injured didn't help. He was basically gone the entire season. Getting him back on track with help definitely sure things up pressure wise. Also with the combo of Buckner and Armstead generating pressure (those 2 dudes are beasts) we can definitely start generating tons of pressure.

The D-Line will be solid. Once we get those ILB's in place things will look better. We've seen too many instances where the ILB was out of place this season and it allowed for a big run.

DB's and Safeties I'm fine with (sans the 2 you mentioned). We play 2 much single high safety though. I'd like to see Reid & Tartt playing the 2 halves coming up and dislodging people from the ball.

On the WR front we all know we have a bunch of #2's. To their credit they have done a fine job this season. However, we need a #1 that can open things up more for those #2's AND make teams stop loading the box (poor Hyde faces 8 man fronts every damn game). I'd like to see what Smelter and Rogers look like this offseason.

A guy that interested me is TE Je'Ron Hamm. He's raw but he's big, fast and athletic. He can help offensively. They just need to coach him up.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Agreed. It's funny because all you really need is 1 #1 then all the other receivers immediately become better. So however we get it we need to get it. Get that #1 Kap will get it to him and in turn get it to the other guys.
I mean all he needs is a dude who will make plays. The criticism is that if it ain't pinpoint accurate then it's all the qb's fault- NO that's not how football works, the qb has to put it in a place to give the receiver a chance to make the play. Our receivers weren't good enough to make those plays.
Antonio Brown caught a ball from Big Ben that was a poor decision in that last game to win the division- throw into triple coverage and off target- he went and caught it and fought his way into the end zone for the game winning touchdown. THAT is a #1 receiver. THAT'S the difference between someone saying you're a good qb or you making that same throw and it's intercepted because the wr wasn't good enough to make the play for you and now everyone is questioning whether you can read a defense or not.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
MYLES GARRETT (#15) WATCH

Texas A&M Aggies vs Kansas State Wildcats
Tonight in 45 minutes (9:00est, 6:00pst), on ESPN

I'm curious to see how he looks in this bowl game
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Don't expect too much man he's just trying to get out of this healthy so he can go #2 overall to us

Yea I've seen Garrett play harder in other games before
Ever since Jaylon Smith got injured in his Bowl game last year, more guys are either not playing, or just going through the motions, to make it to the draft

I'm also curious to see the QB's, Mitch Trubisky & Deshaun Watson
But I'll be working Friday afternoon when the Carolina Tarheels play in the Sun Bowl

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yea I've seen Garrett play harder in other games before
Ever since Jaylon Smith got injured in his Bowl game last year, more guys are either not playing, or just going through the motions, to make it to the draft

I'm also curious to see the QB's, Mitch Trubisky & Deshaun Watson
But I'll be working Friday afternoon when the Carolina Tarheels play in the Sun Bowl

No. Don't you fall for that white name. Mitch is a piece of dump in the vein of Jared Goff. Don't you fall for it. NO QB is worth a top 10 pick this year. We got #2 so even if we don't get Jack we need to get the best available offensive or defensive player that is not a qb.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No. Don't you fall for that white name. Mitch is a piece of dump in the vein of Jared Goff. Don't you fall for it. NO QB is worth a top 10 pick this year. We got #2 so even if we don't get Jack we need to get the best available offensive or defensive player that is not a qb.

:lol::lol::lol: