***DAMN...What did Lonestar get banned for?***

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Mcguyver say what you want but you enjoy this dramatic ish....I deleted your thread cuz you know why so whatever this excellent memory of yours conjures so be it.
I have no issues with you so whatever your problem is its all good. Peace n love always.

Now I have a problem, You deleted my thread cause I asked you to. Like I said its your board do what you want. As far as the dramatics like yall said this is not the board for it. :smh: I have problem cause I suggested deleting the thread?:smh:

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
Well, this shit has gotten out of hand so I had to get up off the fence and say some shit.

For those that know me, know that I could care less if you're a dude or a chick, I will thoroughly rip you a new asshole. With that being said, even though you are both wrong, people need to stop taking sides and STFU.

Da Don is wrong because even though I respect the fact that you give people fair warning, you still are bating them, asking for them to make a move so you can ban their ass. This shit is not an old Western flick where you're John Wayne or Clint Eastwood and need to get your ban trigger ready.

Stop that shit already. You know she's overly emotional as hell. I think you enjoy fucking with her, which is cool with me, but take it as well as you can dish it out.

As far as Lonestar, WTF is her problem??? She and Da Don are very similar in the way that they like dishing shit out but have a hard time taking shit when it comes flying back. She acts hard as fuckin' nails but is probably one of the most insecure females I've ran into on or off the internet. She antagonizes the shit out of Da Don, knowing that he is a mod and has the ability to ban her ass. If anything, she got what the fuck she deserves because this is not the first time this shit has happened.

Like Lady Scorpio would say,"You learn from your experiences, no?"

As for Follow, WTF is your purpose in this thread??? You act like Da Don is going to be banned or some shit. You can't ban a mod or even think that you can change their decision, only HNIC can do that, so go speak with him. And please stop instigating because it's not making the situation better.

Lastly, Femme, even though you're my girl, you are being a hypocrite. I respect you being mature enough to suggest and even consult HNIC about this, but I do remember that you were over on the main board banning ninjas because they were saying out of line shit to you in the Blunt thread and Levert thread (I know it was one of those, maybe not both). Either way, practice what you preach.

*Climbs back up on my fence post*...now can we get back to hearing about people fuck positions, relationship advice, and useless celebrity gossip??

Oh and in advance, Shane and Sexy Scorpio....FUCK Y'ALL!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I agree with all that shit.

-30-

ladyscorpio

Lively up yourself
Super Moderator
Now I have a problem, You deleted my thread cause I asked you to. Like I said its your board do what you want. As far as the dramatics like yall said this is not the board for it. :smh: I have problem cause I suggested deleting the thread?:smh:

o k.....take it how you choose dear. Peace

DaleMabry

Star
Registered

Are you an Oak woman Izzy?​

The_wolf.jpg

Real talk Don, doesnt the board go paysite on 5/10?

You know good and damn well HNIC aint letting your ban stand after that.

Keep in mind that's Mother's Day--robbin lil' mama of BGOL's last few free days EVER, on Mama's Day Weekend, is some excessively cold shit, bruh, show her the classier side of Da Don.

DaleMabry

Star
Registered
Of course you do, you would believe the word of someone who posted something even if it were not true just because it was posted.

Shameful indeed.

Femme I saw that Borat ban, I mean you showed him who wore the pants but its the same quality of action Da Don did, if not as serious or glaring a degree. Im not calling you out, but homie has a point.

Yall are human, I understand giving into temptation and setting someone straight, mistakes happen; and I know its more of a pattern with Don, but you did light that kid up over a fairly harmless Borat pic.

femmenoire

Modded Moderator Modding
BGOL Investor
Femme I saw that Borat ban, I mean you showed him who wore the pants but its the same quality of action Da Don did, if not as serious or glaring a degree. Im not calling you out, but homie has a point.

Yall are human, I understand giving into temptation and setting someone straight, mistakes happen; and I know its more of a pattern with Don, but you did light that kid up over a fairly harmless Borat pic.

The Borat ban wasn't a real ban. It was meant to show how silly moderators can ban based on their feelings. I knew he would be unbanned the next day and I had intended on doing it myself.