{~}Official 2023/2024 NBA Thread - NBA finals Boston vs Dallas (1-0) {~} poll is up

Final winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
The heat fan base is getting weird and I am a heat fan. I am such a heat fan. I have the first team pictures in storage at my mom’s house. The new heat fans are very delusional.

MGyzYr0.gif
miamiheat-heatculture.gif

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Weirdest fanbase. Most pathetic idol worshipping shit ive ever seen. These cats would really much rather see Lebron lose than the Lakers win. Never seen anything like it. Atleast @therealjondoe and fairweather Heat fans waited til after the guy left to hate him.

-Los Angeles is a fair weather sports town. Nobody there is really from there and they have a long history of not supporting their teams when they fall off. In the 2000's, LA dickrode USC Football program cuz they were winning and had big names. Now that they suck, LA residents don't identify wit them no more.

-When Shaq was traded from the franchise in 2004, it filtered out the Lakers long time Black American fanbase from the Magic-Kareem days of the 80's, and replaced them with all these racist white West Coast fans, Hispanics, and new blacks nationally that worship Kobe and hate Bron. Lakers fans used to be seen as a knowledgeable fanbase that were passionate about the game, now they are seen as trolls that hate on their own guys over insecurity about Kobe's standing in history. Selfish and short sighted.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is the nba too cheap to add more refs so they don't have to run the full length of the court with world class athletes or do they just prefer to let shit go to not slow down the game?