RIP Earl DMX Simmons

madgoose

International
International Member
The Ruff Rider in the Red on stage said 300-500 Chapters came together for DMX

dam that was a lot of bikes ...

with no edit or cuts tht was at least 5 mins straight of jus bikes n he stopped filming n started riding a bike i guess n they were still coming .... :eek2:

thts some presidential funereal ish right there ...:yes:

n god blessed X with the perfect weather for them to show luv...:cheers:

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
42181826-9507523-image-a-24_1619324154677.jpg

42182164-9507523-image-a-22_1619324145992.jpg

42181960-9507523-image-a-25_1619324170718.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

Dam...name a bigger funeral procession ...:eek2:

i`m speechless...

it warms my heart..

i knew a lot of people fucked with X n i knew the shit was gonna b big but i wasnt expecting this..

this shit took some organizing too ...n looked like it went off without a hitch n safely ...

X put a whole Motor Cycle club on his back ...who heard about Ruff Ryders before X ...?

:cheers:

madgoose

International
International Member
"The shirt costs $200. It comes in three sizes: Medium, Large, and Extra Large."

"BALENCIAGA HAS BEEN ASKED BY YEEZY TO DESIGN A T-SHIRT IN TRIBUTE TO THE LATE ARTIST EARL SIMMONS, AKA DMX
A TRIBUTE TO THE ARTIST AND HIS FANS WITH NET PROCEEDS BENEFITING SIMMONS'S FAMILY"

"IN MEMORY OF DMX
DESIGNED BY BALENCIAGA
INITIATED BY YEEZY
NET PROCEEDS BENEFIT SIMMONS’S FAMILY
ORIGINAL DMX ARTWORK LOGO
“IN MEMORY” PORTRAIT ON FRONT
12.18.1970 PRINTED ON RIGHT SLEEVE
04.09.2021 PRINTED ON LEFT SLEEVE
IN LOVING MEMORY PRINTED AT BACK
OVERSIZED FIT
WELL WORN FADED BLACK COLOR
LONG SLEEVES WITH 5CM RIBBED HEM
OPEN END 12 SINGLES
HEAVYWEIGHT COTTON 285 GSMS
GROWN IN THE USA
ETHICALLY MADE IN THE USA"

i want one ....

Balenciaga tho ...i wonder how much they hittin for ...

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Dam...name a bigger funeral procession ...:eek2:

i`m speechless...

it warms my heart..

i knew a lot of people fucked with X n i knew the shit was gonna b big but i wasnt expecting this..

this shit took some organizing too ...n looked like it went off without a hitch n safely ...

X put a whole Motor Cycle club on his back ...who heard about Ruff Ryders before X ...?

:cheers:

No doubt but just imagine how big it would have actually been if we weren't still dealing with this pandemic and its restrictions.

What we witnessed may have only been half of what it would have been normally which is crazy.

madgoose

International
International Member
Funeral live on BET...

BET Remembers DMX: Homegoing Celebration SUN 4/25
56,623 watching now
•Started streaming 3 hours ago

Earl "DMX" Simmons was an icon whose musical impact transcends across generations. We continue to celebrate his life and honor him as we stream DMX's Homegoing Celebration Sun 4/25/21. The legend is gone but never forgotten. Rest In Power #BETRememberDMX

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
No doubt but just imagine how big it would have actually been if we weren't still dealing with this pandemic and its restrictions.

What we witnessed may have only been half of what it would have been normally which is crazy.

No doubt it would be much bigger. I know people who know DMX personally who aren't attending due to the situation now that are pissed off they aren't able to be there live.