Last edited:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
giphy.gif

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Did any handlers tell Ariana not to wear that lil ass dress?

Ariana got plenty of time to show off them legs, this was NOT the time..

and I know this is BGOL, we are just one click away from a naked woman but come on now, gotta have some type of code.

Last edited:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
let be honest ......she was going to get talked about no matter what she had on

People were definately going to comment on her vocal performance but she should have known better to put on that little ass dress.

I'm more than sure there is a Black woman in her camp who could have told her to wear a longer dress, at least knee length for a church performance.

That dress is probably more suitable for Clive's program that's gonna have in November.

Even if this is not a traditional service, there is a way of doing things and that was honestly inappropriate.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
People were definately going to comment on her vocal performance but she should have known better to put on that little ass dress.

I'm more than sure there is a Black woman in her camp who could have told her to wear a longer dress, at least knee length for a church performance.

That dress is probably more suitable for Clive's program that's gonna have in November.

Even if this is not a traditional service, there is a way of doing things and that was honestly inappropriate.

Ok she is getting dragged on twitter.

BTW, according to the funeral program, we still have 3 hours left....

https://www.freep.com/story/enterta.../aretha-franklin-funeral-schedule/1155197002/

MASTERBAKER

༺ S❤️PER❤️ ᗰOD ༻
Super Moderator
R E S P E C T from across the pond
1f495.png

R-E-S-P-E-C-T: In honor of Aretha Franklin's life and legacy, the Welsh Guards Band plays Aretha's hit "Respect" at the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. abcn.ws/2C1723G

parisian

International
International Member
Who's the singer that performed that amazing gospel number that gave everybody goosebumps?