49ers

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I just watched the highlights..... LOL !!!
Dude out there playing like a straight bitch, alligator arming balls
They are roasting him on twitter
Check out this article.....
http://www.news.com.au/sport/americ...s/news-story/1aad7d0fa3b712cbc57d34212999db1e

:lol::lol::lol:

While,folks were hi-fiving and being giggly about getting Kubiak and VD,I tried to warn them about those two and now they're upset and don't want them on the team.

This is how bad Vernon Davis is,he had nobody within 20 yards around him last week,he still dropped it.....I'm looking at my computer monitor like :hmm:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Thank you Jed York, Trent Baalke, & Jim Tomsula for getting us a top 5 draft pick in this coming draft

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

CXQ8BYiUsAItuBQ.jpg

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I know its still early BUT.....
Sooooo looking forward.....
We need help at

1) O-line
* Laremy Tunsil
* Ronnie Stanley
* Taylor Decker

2) Passrush
* Joey Bosa
* DeForest Buckner ( I like him, he's basically a better/clone of Arik Armstead)

3) Quarterback
* Jared Goff
* Paxton Lynch
* Connor Cook

Here is a list of the top draft prospects coming out
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings

(But Baalke will probably mess it up by trading back for a couple extra 6th rd draft picks)

:hmm::hmm::hmm:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
This cac punted.
I'm so done.

So so so done.

Yup Curt I PRAY that we get a big name

I'll believe it when Tomsula is fired AND mangini is let go.

if Mangini isn't let go we will hire him and ill be here next year complaining about the same thing

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
While,folks were hi-fiving and being giggly about getting Kubiak and VD,I tried to warn them about those two and now they're upset and don't want them on the team.

This is how bad Vernon Davis is,he had nobody within 20 yards around him last week,he still dropped it.....I'm looking at my computer monitor like :hmm:

yup. yall thought it was his qb lol
no it was HIM

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This cac punted.
I'm so done.

So so so done.

Yup Curt I PRAY that we get a big name

I'll believe it when Tomsula is fired AND mangini is let go.

if Mangini isn't let go we will hire him and ill be here next year complaining about the same thing

I was watching that shit like..... WTF Tomsula ???
Tomsula must be tanking to get a better draft pick !!!
No other reason for that idiot to punt instead of go for the field goal, no coach is THAT stupid
The 49ers punted from like the 40 yard line, punted into the endzone, so the Rams took over at the 20 yard line
How fuckin stupid was that !!!

The only winner in that stadium was Steph Curry sitting up in the stands watching the game

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I was watching that shit like..... WTF Tomsula ???
Tomsula must be tanking to get a better draft pick !!!
No other reason for that idiot to punt instead of go for the field goal, no coach is THAT stupid
The 49ers punted from like the 40 yard line, punted into the endzone, so the Rams took over at the 20 yard line
How fuckin stupid was that !!!

The only winner in that stadium was Steph Curry sitting up in the stands watching the game

the only one
though the defense has turned it around this year. completely.
still need mangini gone cause he cannot be the next head coach but this game isn't on the defense they did their thing.

the gabbert experiment should be over with. this is who he is he can't get any better than what he is right now and that ain't good enough.

let's get sean in here keep kap and get this shit rolling

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
we bout to win lol

Man this was a meaningless victory, in a meaningless game
I know you don't want to hear this but...I'd rather us lose this last game
I know I know "as a fan you should always root for your team to win, blah, blah, blah"
But we went from the #4th pick to the #7th pick in the draft... just sayin

On top of that, I can see Jed York saying...
JED: "Our players fought hard til the end, fought hard for Tomsula"
JED: "Tomsula & Gabbert will stay, and we will build on this win into next season, blah, blah, blah"

This is exactly what Jed York & Trent Baalke will say! Just wait & see!

:smh::smh::smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Man this was a meaningless victory, in a meaningless game
I know you don't want to hear this but...I'd rather us lose this last game
I know I know "as a fan you should always root for your team to win, blah, blah, blah"
But we went from the #4th pick to the #7th pick in the draft... just sayin

On top of that, I can see Jed York saying...
JED: "Our players fought hard til the end, fought hard for Tomsula"
JED: "Tomsula & Gabbert will stay, and we will build on this win into next season, blah, blah, blah"

This is exactly what Jed York & Trent Baalke will say! Just wait & see!

:smh::smh::smh:

No, we should have lost.
We shouldn't have won. Gabbert is trash. He went from horrible to average. that's not an improvement he's average this is his ceiling 17 points.

i won't watch a single game if we don't get a good head coach next year.
that i can promise. if we keep tomsula see yall feb 2017 and we can try again lol

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Man I am fed up with this season, are we the only team in the bottom of the list that is actually trying to win...:smh: There is nothing worse that winning a few meaningless games vs teams that don't give a fuck, giving us the false sense of being better than what we are... The difference between us winning today and vs the Bears is us moving from a possible 1 no worse 3 to fucken 7th... Are they fucken serious????? :smh:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
It's over with.
Curt, 900 you were right, Tomsula is ass and now he's gone.

I believe we have the talent, I just actually believe that we didn't use the shit. Brown and tiller were godsend's and should have been starting after week 2. kilgore then add boone and staley and that's a good enough line to protect kap.

defensively we're good everywhere if we can go ahead and move jimmie to the safety position dude is a baller and a worthy 1st round pick

and the one GLARING NEED is pass rush.

let brooks go, love you like a play cousin but you ain't shit. you ain't setting the edge and you ain't getting no sacks and you make too much money.
let lemon go too

sign or draft a beast to go with lynch and we're fucking set. wilhoite go too or be a backup hodgest take his spot bowman will be even better than he was this season which is crazy and we're good to go

let's get sean peyton

no mangini

shit mike holmgren or mike shanahan too

or maybe adam gase this time around lol

say what you want about jed but when he fucks up he at least goes ahead and cuts ties with it and tries to correct it. you can argue you shouldn't have fucked up in the first place but id rather our owner fuck up own it and try to win than these other owners wallowing in their own piss and shit promising a brighter day but not doing anything about it.

that's just me

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I just saw the news.... Tomsula is fired !!!
Nice position coach, but NEVER should have been promoted to a head coach
Somehow, someway Jed needs to go too !!!

:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
I just saw the news.... Tomsula is fired !!!
Nice position coach, but NEVER should have been promoted to a head coach
Somehow, someway Jed needs to go too !!!

:dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2:
Firing coaches isn't enough to win, shit the Browns fire their coach every other years, it seams... The key is finding the right coach and becoming committed to drafting and signing the proper players needed to win...

AwwSchitt

Star Playa
BGOL Investor
When Tomsula punted instead of going for the field goal I saints myself, "they are firing him tonight'.

Here's hoping we bring on someone good.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Firing coaches isn't enough to win, shit the Browns fire their coach every other years, it seams... The key is finding the right coach and becoming committed to drafting and signing the proper players needed to win...

we aren't as far as away as it seems. the head coach was just a dunce and the oc was trash. defensively we turned it around. we need a legit pass rusher to help lynch and we've got the offensive line of the future already and a franchise qb.

plus 40 million in cap space.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
we aren't as far as away as it seems. the head coach was just a dunce and the oc was trash. defensively we turned it around. we need a legit pass rusher to help lynch and we've got the offensive line of the future already and a franchise qb.

plus 40 million in cap space.
On paper we sound good, but that's not the part I am worried about... What concerns me is our inability to draft the right players and the front office being stingy with the wallets...

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
On paper we sound good, but that's not the part I am worried about... What concerns me is our inability to draft the right players and the front office being stingy with the wallets...

we do draft the right players lol
we've got about the same success rate as everyone else.

ward looks like a stud. armstead looks like he's going to be a stud and then before that we drafted reid that's 3 defensive starters in the 1st picks panning out.

littered with other stuff too. it's not perfect by any means but it ain't atrocious.

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Happy New Year My 49ers Brothers,

I'm hearing that Chip Kelly is one of the coaches that the 49ers might look into!!....Interesting!!..But i do believe that the next head coach should be a offensive minded coach..so we will see!!

Last edited:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
we do draft the right players lol
we've got about the same success rate as everyone else.

ward looks like a stud. armstead looks like he's going to be a stud and then before that we drafted reid that's 3 defensive starters in the 1st picks panning out.

littered with other stuff too. it's not perfect by any means but it ain't atrocious.
To me, I've seen a lot of shit thrown on the wall, hoping for some to stick, and our track record regarding signing premium free agents is almost nonexistent... This season we need to spend that extra cap money, we need a killer, total draft no moving back drafting a bunch of shitty players we throw on the wall hoping they stick..

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
The question is who do we target in both the draft and the free agent market, who do we target as the next head coach and who gets cut..... Discuss......

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
To me, I've seen a lot of shit thrown on the wall, hoping for some to stick, and our track record regarding signing premium free agents is almost nonexistent... This season we need to spend that extra cap money, we need a killer, total draft no moving back drafting a bunch of shitty players we throw on the wall hoping they stick..

that's every team in the nfl no draft is surgical none.

max 2 people per draft pan out.

listening to jed. he owned all this bs.
i like jed. we're not hiring mangini.

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Chip Kelly and Baalke together dont excite me too much.

Same thing I was thinking too
If we hire Chip Kelly, he will probably want to keep Kaepernick, BUT... I'm not too fond of Chip Kelly at all
Like I said last year, Mike Shanahan might work
Shanahan will run our same zone blocking offense/scheme, like he did for the Redskins
Who Shanny brings in would be interesting, since he is already up in age
I'm not too big on his son Kyle as O.C. though
And someone tell Jed York to stay the hell out the way !!!

Last edited:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Same thing I was thinking too
If we hire Chip Kelly, he will probably want to keep Kaepernick, BUT... I'm not too fond of Chip Kelly at all
Like I said last year, Mike Shanahan might work
Shanahan will run our same zone blocking offense/scheme, like he did for the Redskins
Who Shanny brings in would be interesting, since he is already up in age
I'm not too big on his son Kyle as O.C. though
And someone tell Jed York to stay the hell out the way !!!

As long as we keep kap I'm good. you don't throw away a dude who you know without a doubt will show up for you in the playoffs. The playoffs are about to begin and out of all the qb's starting in them you don't know whether half of them will play good or show up or lift their team if they need them or not.

Chip I'm not really a fan of at all but what killed him was the power. Personnel power. He was winning with reid's players

Shanahan im ok with he runs zone blocking backs thrive and he would have kap in the offense we should've been running all along.. traditional west coast offense filled with lots of bootlegs and shit. i too don't like his son but it might be a necessary evil

i just believe that they got shitted on this year and jed is like OK i fucked up i gotta do better so they're going to get a big name

won't be mangini this time no fake search they're going to back the truck up they found out it wasn't them and that they did need a great coach to get a ring.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
The question is who do we target in both the draft and the free agent market, who do we target as the next head coach and who gets cut..... Discuss......

We target the best pass rusher in the draft with the 1st pick. Whatever the best pass rusher is, with Ian williams, Arik and Lynch we should have that front SOLID. .. actually better than solid it should be dope all our back end needs is some help.
At this point Im happy with Ward he can be the safety opposite reid and tartt be the big nickel dontae on one side and let the others fight it out on the other side that's a dynamic lineup

next wee need to target a wr. just target one that's a game changer. smelter maybe but he has to come back. but we need someone to help out.

after that just get the line and keep it moving.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Also anthony davis is coming back

i would be happy with a staley-boone-kilgore-davis-brown offensive line.

we moving bodies and protecting the passer with that

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sean Payton, Mike Shanahan. I'm ok with either.

Get some fucking rings in my lifetime PLEASE.

Yea those 2 sound good to me
Jed struck out with hiring a new head coach in Tomsula, so I feel Jed will go the complete opposite direction this time
I doubt he gets another rookie head coach, he will go after a known name this time...for better or for worse

I'm hearing:
Sean Payton
Mike Shanahan
Chip Kelly
Mike Holmgren (not so much)
Hue Jackson (Rooney rule, black head coach interview rule)