Zip-Tie Guy from The Capital Insurrection is scheduled to be released as early as Monday WTF???

powmia

Rising Star
Registered
Should he really be released after reading all this evidence WTF :angry:
This is beyond infuriating. I am convinced that 98% of these CACS will walk away with a slap on the wrist, probation only. I'm mad at myself for even thinking that many of them would be rightfully punished. The American justice system was never built to punish them. Shame on me for thinking otherwise.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
This is beyond infuriating. I am convinced that 98% of these CACS will walk away with a slap on the wrist, probation only. I'm mad at myself for even thinking that many of them would be rightfully punished. The American justice system was never built to punish them. Shame on me for thinking otherwise.

At this point, there should be no surprises in how these cac traitors are handled. As for the poc's, let's see how this goes for them.

It's just bail though and to be honest that was expected knowing how the legal system work... however I still feel most of them will eventually get prison time... they committed a crime against the sitting government and for that there is no easy way out except jail sentence.

Last edited:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
White privilege is gonna turn in ward on them. They get slaps on the wrist so much that they’re gonna actually kill these officials Willy Nilly and feel nothing is going to happen to them. You’re basically telling them they can be as dangerous as they want and get away with it. I’m no Democrat but I acknowledge white privaledge and white supremacy. People like Clyburn, Pelosi, Pence, AOC better watch out.

OUT THARE

It takes a nation of millions to keep us black
BGOL Investor
White privilege is gonna turn in ward on them. They get slaps on the wrist so much that they’re gonna actually kill these officials Willy Nilly and feel nothing is going to happen to them. You’re basically telling them they can be as dangerous as they want and get away with it. I’m no Democrat but I acknowledge white privaledge and white supremacy. People like Clyburn, Pelosi, Pence, AOC better watch out.
:yes:

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
This article sucks. Release for what?

Right. Article almost appears bogus as

it's not saying if he will have a bond set

or they will just cut him loose with no

charges. Shit just don't sound right.

giphy-3.gif

Simply_Black

International
International Member
This article sucks. Release for what?

Did any of the rioters get a pardon from trump?.... of the 143 people who got pardoned on trump's last day we only know the names of a few who were well known... what about the others whose names weren't disclosed.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Did any of the rioters get a pardon from trump?.... of the 143 people who got pardoned on trump's last day we only know the names of a few who were well known... what about the others whose names weren't disclosed.

I haven't been following his pardons but it would be hella stupid for him to pardon any of them with a possible impeachment out there.

BoxEater

Talking shit and looking at pussy with the fellas
BGOL Investor
You ain't the only one bro.

Simply_Black

International
International Member
I haven't been following his pardons but it would be hella stupid for him to pardon any of them with a possible impeachment out there.

I thought that as well.... but maybe trump will take a gamble and think that it's better politically and financially to satisfy and keep his base of supporters happy over anything else....

.... 143 people are a lot of names, many of who we don't yet know.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
This hillbilly had a cache of weapons hidden just outside the Capitol before he stormed it according to the pre-trial memo... FBI also found a small arsenal at his home that looked like something out of a “gear up” scene in an over the top action flick.

... but he’s out on bail tho? Word? :hmm:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Man jus tool up the family

make sure the people you shoot can’t talk back come grand jury time