Zimmerman Suing Trayvon's Family

How is this man still living??https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article238030539.html

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer acquitted of homicide charges in the 2012 fatal shooting of unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, is suing Martin’s family, prosecutors and others involved in the case he claims rested on false evidence, according to a copy of the suit sent to the media Wednesday.
Zimmerman is represented by Larry Klayman, a high-profile legal crusader tied to conservative causes and the founder of Judicial Watch before splitting with the activist group.
The suit in Polk County Circuit Court cites information in a documentary about the case that accuses the Martin family of engineering false testimony, and the director has scheduled a press conference this week in Coral Gables to coincide with a film screening there. The suit seeks $100 million in civil damages, alleging defamation, abuse of civil process and conspiracy. A copy of the suit was distributed to media Wednesday by the movies’ director, Joe Gilbert. The case does not yet appear on the online docket of the Polk court system.

The lead defendant in the suit is Sybrina Fulton, Martin’s mother who became a national figure in the wake of her son’s death as a campaign surrogate for Hillary Clinton and a national advocate for social justice and reducing gun deaths. She’s running for the District 1 seat on the Miami-Dade County Commission being vacated by a term-limited Barbara Jordan in the Miami Gardens area.

The details that followed remain in dispute, with Zimmerman claiming he was attacked by Martin and defended himself. Police and prosecutors described an unjustified shooting of a teenager in a hoodie with Skittles and a drink. A jury acquitted Zimmerman of all charges in 2013.
The lawsuit presses the Zimmerman version of events, with allegations of efforts by the Martin family to produce a false narrative through dishonest accounts from witnesses. The suit also names prosecutors in the Zimmerman case, alleging false prosecution, as well as book publisher Harper Collins over the October release of “Open Season: Legalized Genocide of Colored People.” The book is by Ben Crump, who represented the Martin family. Crump is also named in the suit, which states all defendants “have worked in concert to deprive Zimmerman of his constitutional and other legal rights.”
Crump, Klayman and a campaign representative for Fulton did not respond immediately to requests for comment.

Last edited:

Comments

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamTots #TeamQuaid
Super Moderator
You're asking the wrong questions.
You said you disagree about no one taking action. Why aren't you willing to take the action? You want the bully put down, but you don't seem to be willing to put the work in to make it happen. You are advocating for actions to happen, but you aren't willing to take on the responsibility of making it happen. Are you not willing to give up your job, family and freedom, should you be caught, to bring about what you strongly feel should happen? If not, why not?

It's always easy to say what someone else should be doing when they bear the sole consequences should it not work out.

Your anger and frustration is valid and justified. I'm just saying it needs to be channeled properly. Advocate for others. Give to bail funds. Support organizations that are anti racist. Support police reforms. There are productive things that can be done so the tragedy is not in vain. Zimmerman is one man. The system of WS that let him walk is the issue. It might feel good and be therapeutic to take him out, but the system is still in place for the next man to get away with murder.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
For those who wonder, Zimmerman does NOT walk around alone. He has hired security with him at all times. He was at a bar a while back and a white bitch filmed him with his bodyguard. Dude gets threatened all the time, even by CACs. That one CAC tried to kill him some years ago. So dont think he's just walking the streets alone and people just aint been fuckin with him.
Does Casey Anthony have bodyguards as well..? Her and Zimmerman should hook up,theyd be perfect for each other..

Kill two birds with one stone

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the only reason he is doing this

Is because he is being told by his fathers masonic handlers to do so

To distract Trayvons moms from pursuing political office

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black folks are pathetic these days I swear. We don't advance, most of us just survive, and majority are cool with that. Lots of talk, not much real tangible action. I can't be built like that. Men are built like this. You think anybody gonna shoot this man's daughter and he gone sit back?

Last edited:

jasonblacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You said you disagree about no one taking action. Why aren't you willing to take the action? You want the bully put down, but you don't seem to be willing to put the work in to make it happen. You are advocating for actions to happen, but you aren't willing to take on the responsibility of making it happen. Are you not willing to give up your job, family and freedom, should you be caught, to bring about what you strongly feel should happen? If not, why not?

It's always easy to say what someone else should be doing when they bear the sole consequences should it not work out.

Your anger and frustration is valid and justified. I'm just saying it needs to be channeled properly. Advocate for others. Give to bail funds. Support organizations that are anti racist. Support police reforms. There are productive things that can be done so the tragedy is not in vain. Zimmerman is one man. The system of WS that let him walk is the issue. It might feel good and be therapeutic to take him out, but the system is still in place for the next man to get away with murder.

These dudes love to say Zimmerman needs killed but are not willing to do the work themselves. Then it becomes about how black people only kill black people.

jasonblacc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Black folks are pathetic these days I swear. We don't advance, most of us just survive, and majority are cool with that. Lots of talk, not much real tangible action. I can't be built like that. Men are built like this. You think anybody gonna shoot this man's daughter and he gone sit back?

No one knows what he would do until he’s in that position.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
These dudes love to say Zimmerman needs killed but are not willing to do the work themselves. Then it becomes about how black people only kill black people.
I think it's only in our natural instincts to wonder why "killers" are more opt to kill another brother than the enemies like Zimmerman.

We foolishly believe that people who are quick to kill, use thought in their actions and can apply and direct their killer intentions with pinpoint accuracy at "those that need killing".

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And there are other reasons why Zimmerman is still “protected”.

Can anyone blame a snake for being a snake?

If anyone is to blame, it is Tracy Martin but for some reason, he has treated the situation as “business as usual”. I wonder why?

For those who wonder, Zimmerman does NOT walk around alone. He has hired security with him at all times. He was at a bar a while back and a white bitch filmed him with his bodyguard. Dude gets threatened all the time, even by CACs. That one CAC tried to kill him some years ago. So dont think he's just walking the streets alone and people just aint been fuckin with him.
After the Brandt Jean forgiveness tour, expect more of this. Guyger will be filing suit next.
Sick shit by Zimmerman. :smh:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Nowhere in my post did I say that we shouldn't support police reform, advocate for others or give support to organizations that help fight supremacy issues.
I agree with all of that.
You are asking me why I don't personalize an issue that can be taken care of strategically. Again, I say that you are asking the wrong questions. Ironically, I do have an answer, but its personal and I'm not going to share that on a messageboard.
Often times, the methods that bring about a result weigh less than the result itself.
The world is not some sugar-coated fairy tale and best believe, every creature comfort we have in this world has been at the sacrifice of something or someone else.
If someone blew Zimmerman's brains out on the streets tomorrow, I can almost guarantee that more than 90% of the board, or people in general , wouldn't shed a tear. Many would rejoice.
Many people are not privy to the methods that bring about positive changes but often are happy with said results. Wars are fought on all fronts, not just by holding hands and marching. Preparedness = results = success. Talking about it is part of that prep work. If people put up $100k in a numbered, offshore account available to whomever would take out Zimmerman, he'd be dead in a week. Hell, he'd be killed by one of his own. The problems are systematic and I agree with you on methods of tackling them. I just understand that they don't stop at the conversation tables or in protest marches. Actionable plans yield results and sometimes those actions are not positive but they are needed to bring about the changes you desire.

exiledking

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's a thread where all these people suggest that someone else kill Zimmerman, and not do it themselves. Zimmerman is the purest example that we're just shit talkers and only kill ourselves.

Camille

Super Moderator
Nowhere in my post did I say that we shouldn't support police reform, advocate for others or give support to organizations that help fight supremacy issues.
I agree with all of that.
You are asking me why I don't personalize an issue that can be taken care of strategically. Again, I say that you are asking the wrong questions. Ironically, I do have an answer, but its personal and I'm not going to share that on a messageboard.
Often times, the methods that bring about a result weigh less than the result itself.
The world is not some sugar-coated fairy tale and best believe, every creature comfort we have in this world has been at the sacrifice of something or someone else.
If someone blew Zimmerman's brains out on the streets tomorrow, I can almost guarantee that more than 90% of the board, or people in general , wouldn't shed a tear. Many would rejoice.
Many people are not privy to the methods that bring about positive changes but often are happy with said results. Wars are fought on all fronts, not just by holding hands and marching. Preparedness = results = success. Talking about it is part of that prep work. If people put up $100k in a numbered, offshore account available to whomever would take out Zimmerman, he'd be dead in a week. Hell, he'd be killed by one of his own. The problems are systematic and I agree with you on methods of tackling them. I just understand that they don't stop at the conversation tables or in protest marches. Actionable plans yield results and sometimes those actions are not positive but they are needed to bring about the changes you desire.
I gave those examples as ways to channel anger and frustration into making a difference, not because you said you were against them.

People are justifiably angry and want something done. I'm not giving up my freedom to take him out. All these other folks stating he has to go aren't giving up their jobs, family or freedom to act, either. They aren't willing to be removed as protector over their families. IMO, it needs to be channeled into something productive that brings change, or helps others fight for change. Anger and frustration needs a focus, otherwise you just go around in an impotent rage all the time.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I gave those examples as ways to channel anger and frustration into making a difference, not because you said you were against them.

People are justifiably angry and want something done. I'm not giving up my freedom to take him out. All these other folks stating he has to go aren't giving up their jobs, family or freedom to act, either. They aren't willing to be removed as protector over their families. IMO, it needs to be channeled into something productive that brings change, or helps others fight for change. Anger and frustration needs a focus, otherwise you just go around in an impotent rage all the time.
Okay, let me flip it.
If you knew there was a person or group of people willing to take out Zimmerman for $100k (just a random number), would you put $1 in on it or would you find it to be too morally conflicting? Let's lower it. How about $.50?
Again, the means to which a result is attained can be far less important than the result itself. The action itself shows that there is a willingness to do what needs to be done. It sends a message that there are consequences to actions and behaviors.

Camille

Super Moderator
Okay, let me flip it.
If you knew there was a person or group of people willing to take out Zimmerman for $100k (just a random number), would you put $1 in on it or would you find it to be too morally conflicting? Let's lower it. How about $.50?
Again, the means to which a result is attained can be far less important than the result itself. The action itself shows that there is a willingness to do what needs to be done. It sends a message that there are consequences to actions and behaviors.
I'm not going to be part of a conspiracy to commit murder. I value my freedom. I'm not going to ask someone else to do what I'm not willing to do. Zimmerman is a horrible person. I don't think this life ends well for him, and I don't think his quality of life is good now. That said, if you plan on vacationing in FL anytime soon, I've got 5 on your tank of gas.

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
BGOL Investor
Guess he didn't know, he can't hide from himself. What Zimmerman got away with will haunt him his entire life. The entire country knows that he got away with murder.

His problems will all disappear once he decides to swallow a bullet. No salary concerns, no job worries, all his problems would be solved in a heartbeat.

Camille

Super Moderator
Guess he didn't know, he can't hide from himself. What Zimmerman got away with will haunt him his entire life. The entire country knows that he got away with murder.

His problems will all disappear once he decides to swallow a bullet. No salary concerns, no job worries, all his problems would be solved in a heartbeat.
I think he eventually takes his own life, too.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm not going to be part of a conspiracy to commit murder. I value my freedom. I'm not going to ask someone else to do what I'm not willing to do. Zimmerman is a horrible person. I don't think this life ends well for him, and I don't think his quality of life is good now. That said, if you plan on going on vacationing in FL anytime soon, I've got 5 on your tank of gas.
Well, we enjoy all of the comforts of living in American society while knowing that it was built on the backs of the poor and disenfranchised and even to this day, we still enjoy said spoils. Women love diamonds despite the fact that people die in mines to get them. I could write a list a mile long. You already do participate in a conspiracy to commit murder every time you pay your taxes. Where do you think that money goes? You think its towards the betterment of the world? Hahahaha! Its to maintain control so that certain lifestyles can be maintained. Part of that trickles down to every person living in the U.S.
Its easy to sit on a throne that you didn't have to cut down the tree to build. You just said that you wouldn't even contribute $.50 to knock off Zimmerman, so you ain't got shit on my gas to FL. :smh::cool:
Morals have a limited space in conversations about justice. The way I see it, if you have an option to go fight in a war, its easy to sit back and say who won't do what.
I'm going to dip out of this at this point. Wars are not won by moralists. A war on white supremacy will not be won on high ground alone.

Camille

Super Moderator
Well, we enjoy all of the comforts of living in American society while knowing that it was built on the backs of the poor and disenfranchised and even to this day, we still enjoy said spoils. Women love diamonds despite the fact that people die in mines to get them. I could write a list a mile long. You already do participate in a conspiracy to commit murder every time you pay your taxes. Where do you think that money goes? You think its towards the betterment of the world? Hahahaha! Its to maintain control so that certain lifestyles can be maintained. Part of that trickles down to every person living in the U.S.
Its easy to sit on a throne that you didn't have to cut down the tree to build. You just said that you wouldn't even contribute $.50 to knock off Zimmerman, so you ain't got shit on my gas to FL. :smh::cool:
Morals have a limited space in conversations about justice. The way I see it, if you have an option to go fight in a war, its easy to sit back and say who won't do what.
I'm going to dip out of this at this point. Wars are not won by moralists. A war on white supremacy will not be won on high ground alone.
Nuance and subtlety must not be your thing. I offered 5 bucks.

Camille

Super Moderator
Yeah because this is a pure sign of desperation and when this effort fails.
I think we have a few years yet. He hasn't hit rock bottom yet. He might even end up in jail for domestic violence before it's all said and done.

Drayonis

Thedogyears.com
BGOL Investor
Here's a thread where all these people suggest that someone else kill Zimmerman, and not do it themselves. Zimmerman is the purest example that we're just shit talkers and only kill ourselves.
What's really shocking to me is why all the "killer" gang lords and shot-callers they tell us to worry about never collectively/singularly put out a bounty on Zimmerman's head? All the drug and dope money and killing people for twisting a baggy wrong and ain't none of them put out the killers on their teams to find and eliminate the dude?

silverhawk

Star
BGOL Investor
I understand and accept that Zimmerman is an amoral psychopath, but why in the hell would he want to sue the people who made him rich and famous?

This won't end well. Courts will give you a pass on being white and crazy, but they don't tolerate stupid.
Is he even white? Was he adopted? "Zimmerman" doesn't come to mind when I see him.

exiledking

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What's really shocking to me is why all the "killer" gang lords and shot-callers they tell us to worry about never collectively/singularly put out a bounty on Zimmerman's head? All the drug and dope money and killing people for twisting a baggy wrong and ain't none of them put out the killers on their teams to find and eliminate the dude?
Nope. Because all that bullshit about "the streets" is a myth.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
BGOL Investor
The best way to take out GZ is to set him up.

Get him to break the law. I bet money Florida Law Enforcement ain’t to happy seeing him walk around the way he is.

Get him indicted on some trumped up charge, get a guilty conviction and let those cats in prison take care of him.

Remember, that’s what happened with Jeffrey Dahmer. Cats took his ass out within days after he got locked up with the quickness.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was wondering when someone would bring this up.

So are you a proponent of the theory that Trayvon’s father sacrificed him for masonic ritualistic reasons? Even the late, great Dick Gregory brought this to the forefront.

the only reason he is doing this

Is because he is being told by his fathers masonic handlers to do so

To distract Trayvons moms from pursuing political office

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was wondering when someone would bring this up.

So are you a proponent of the theory that Trayvon’s father sacrificed him for masonic ritualistic reasons? Even the late, great Dick Gregory brought this to the forefront.
.. I mean it did come out he was prince hall right? but I dont have enough info to confirm or deny that..

I was referring to zimmerboys jewish judge father tho, he is masonically connected and its him and his people tryin to cockblock Trayvons mother from running, they know once she gets political power zimmerboy aint gonna feel so protected..