Zimmerman Suing Trayvon's Family

How is this man still living??https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article238030539.html

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer acquitted of homicide charges in the 2012 fatal shooting of unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, is suing Martin’s family, prosecutors and others involved in the case he claims rested on false evidence, according to a copy of the suit sent to the media Wednesday.
Zimmerman is represented by Larry Klayman, a high-profile legal crusader tied to conservative causes and the founder of Judicial Watch before splitting with the activist group.
The suit in Polk County Circuit Court cites information in a documentary about the case that accuses the Martin family of engineering false testimony, and the director has scheduled a press conference this week in Coral Gables to coincide with a film screening there. The suit seeks $100 million in civil damages, alleging defamation, abuse of civil process and conspiracy. A copy of the suit was distributed to media Wednesday by the movies’ director, Joe Gilbert. The case does not yet appear on the online docket of the Polk court system.

The lead defendant in the suit is Sybrina Fulton, Martin’s mother who became a national figure in the wake of her son’s death as a campaign surrogate for Hillary Clinton and a national advocate for social justice and reducing gun deaths. She’s running for the District 1 seat on the Miami-Dade County Commission being vacated by a term-limited Barbara Jordan in the Miami Gardens area.

The details that followed remain in dispute, with Zimmerman claiming he was attacked by Martin and defended himself. Police and prosecutors described an unjustified shooting of a teenager in a hoodie with Skittles and a drink. A jury acquitted Zimmerman of all charges in 2013.
The lawsuit presses the Zimmerman version of events, with allegations of efforts by the Martin family to produce a false narrative through dishonest accounts from witnesses. The suit also names prosecutors in the Zimmerman case, alleging false prosecution, as well as book publisher Harper Collins over the October release of “Open Season: Legalized Genocide of Colored People.” The book is by Ben Crump, who represented the Martin family. Crump is also named in the suit, which states all defendants “have worked in concert to deprive Zimmerman of his constitutional and other legal rights.”
Crump, Klayman and a campaign representative for Fulton did not respond immediately to requests for comment.

Last edited:

Comments

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Just looked up the "movie" that they are releasing... The director has got to be mentally ill. I didn't link to it because he doesnt need any backlinks from here.

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
This parasite is lower than the roots in Satan’s garden. But there’s more behind this fuckery.

Besides him being completely broke at this point, this man is an attention whore of the worst kind.

Let’s pray that Trayvon’s father loses it and sprays fat boy with a gat on his way out the courtroom.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This parasite is lower than the roots in Satan’s garden. But there’s more behind this fuckery.

Besides him being completely broke at this point, this man is an attention whore of the worst kind.

Let’s pray that Trayvon’s father loses it and sprays fat boy with a gat on his way out the courtroom.
the last part is what I came in here to type... Pops been passive aggressive to long time to bury this dude and avenge his son

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamTots #TeamQuaid
Super Moderator
the last part is what I came in here to type... Pops been passive aggressive to long time to bury this dude and avenge his son
So he can go to jail and remove a father figure and bread winner from the home? I understand the sentiment, but I don't agree. Their family doesn't need to lose someone else. It won't bring their son back.

Camille

Super Moderator
I hope karma finds this P.O.S when he's enjoying life the most!
Karma is not done with him. Support for him was a proxy fight against Obama. He can no longer milk the money from white supremacists now that they don't have Obama to rail against. The money he made from selling the murder weapon didn't last, and even tho all those racists propped him up, he has no job and the rest of decent society sees him as trash. Not to mention I believe he feels guilt that is messing with him mentally.

He is going to die poor, broke, and alone, probably by his own hand. Meanwhile the Martin family is doing well and harnessing their tragedy into a purpose by advocating for others.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So he can go to jail and remove a father figure and bread winner from the home? I understand the sentiment, but I don't agree. Their family doesn't need to lose someone else. It won't bring their son back.
And allowing Zimmerman to live won't bring back trayvon either.. But killing him would feel so good... You can lose but feel a lil good... Obviously killing people don't guarantee jail time.. I juss wish pops to get a lil get back

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Karma is not done with him. Support for him was a proxy fight against Obama. He can no longer milk the money from white supremacists now that they don't have Obama to rail against. The money he made from selling the murder weapon didn't last, and even tho all those racists propped him up, he has no job and the rest of decent society sees him as trash. Not to mention I believe he feels guilt that is messing with him mentally.

He is going to die poor, broke, and alone, probably by his own hand. Meanwhile the Martin family is doing well and harnessing their tragedy into a purpose by advocating for others.
There was a gun store/range that brought him in for autographs in Orlando. That store went out of business within 6 months.

Camille

Super Moderator
And allowing Zimmerman to live won't bring back trayvon either.. But killing him would feel so good... You can lose but feel a lil good... Obviously killing people don't guarantee jail time.. I juss wish pops to get a lil get back
I don't understand this thinking. Its one thing to act out in the heat of the moment, but Mr. Martin is a relatively young man with other children. It would be foolish and irresponsible to abandon his wife and family to feel good. Or feel good at first. Watching the outside world pass me by while I'm confined is not how I'd want to live.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is this man still living??https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/crime/article238030539.html

George Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch volunteer acquitted of homicide charges in the 2012 fatal shooting of unarmed 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, is suing Martin’s family, prosecutors and others involved in the case he claims rested on false evidence, according to a copy of the suit sent to the media Wednesday.
Zimmerman is represented by Larry Klayman, a high-profile legal crusader tied to conservative causes and the founder of Judicial Watch before splitting with the activist group.
The suit in Polk County Circuit Court cites information in a documentary about the case that accuses the Martin family of engineering false testimony, and the director has scheduled a press conference this week in Coral Gables to coincide with a film screening there. The suit seeks $100 million in civil damages, alleging defamation, abuse of civil process and conspiracy. A copy of the suit was distributed to media Wednesday by the movies’ director, Joe Gilbert. The case does not yet appear on the online docket of the Polk court system.

The lead defendant in the suit is Sybrina Fulton, Martin’s mother who became a national figure in the wake of her son’s death as a campaign surrogate for Hillary Clinton and a national advocate for social justice and reducing gun deaths. She’s running for the District 1 seat on the Miami-Dade County Commission being vacated by a term-limited Barbara Jordan in the Miami Gardens area.

The details that followed remain in dispute, with Zimmerman claiming he was attacked by Martin and defended himself. Police and prosecutors described an unjustified shooting of a teenager in a hoodie with Skittles and a drink. A jury acquitted Zimmerman of all charges in 2013.
The lawsuit presses the Zimmerman version of events, with allegations of efforts by the Martin family to produce a false narrative through dishonest accounts from witnesses. The suit also names prosecutors in the Zimmerman case, alleging false prosecution, as well as book publisher Harper Collins over the October release of “Open Season: Legalized Genocide of Colored People.” The book is by Ben Crump, who represented the Martin family. Crump is also named in the suit, which states all defendants “have worked in concert to deprive Zimmerman of his constitutional and other legal rights.”
Crump, Klayman and a campaign representative for Fulton did not respond immediately to requests for comment.
I am glad that he is living and I hope he lives for a long time. Let him suffer

KingTaharqa

The Best On The Planet
BGOL Investor
Unlike you, I support ALL black people. And you know they aren't immigrants because you checked right?
You dont support Foundational Black Americans at all. Only black immigrants who you identify with and see yourself in.You and Hotlantan got more posts defending illegal immigrants white and black, than native blacks to this land.

And let me guess, I supported Guyger over Botham Jean correct?