Zab Judah: Mayweather was the Most Skilled Boxer I Ever Fought

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Floyd got paid running a con-fidence game on ufc fans who were disrespecting boxers and their art. Dudes was swearing up and down mcgregor would beat and knock floyd out. I even heard some say Ronda rousey could beat floyd in a ufc fight. Floyd shattered that illusion, mcgregor was scared the entire fight. Glad for Floyd

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He lost that first fight to Castillo tho dominated the 2nd but i watched that 1st fight live don't get it fucked up Floyd lost that fight and trust me i was rooting for him but the judges gave it to him
yeah, my boy Floyd did lose that fight, but I think his defensive skills got better as he went up in weight. Sugar Ray Leonard would have given Floyd a challenge in that time period because Leonard was just as quick, but he was a hard hitter. What Floyd didn't do in offense, he made up in his d.

Zeferino

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He lost that first fight to Castillo tho dominated the 2nd but i watched that 1st fight live don't get it fucked up Floyd lost that fight and trust me i was rooting for him but the judges gave it to him

And he could barely keep Maidana off him in their first fight and should have lost the decision.

Day_Carver

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah he didnt; it was close but I didnt think he lost; and the 2nd fight he destroyed him...

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nah he didnt; it was close but I didnt think he lost; and the 2nd fight he destroyed him...
Going back to watch something with a boxer u like is different than watching it at that time

Remembered watching it live and everybody thought Floyd lost which he did in the public's opinion. So respect u went back and saying it was close but that nite in real time he lost that shit and i love Floyd as a boxer but that nite he know her loss just go look at him