Zab Judah: Mayweather was the Most Skilled Boxer I Ever Fought

Zeferino

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Well Judah also went life and death with Micky Ward so fighting Mayweather must have been like fighting Sugar Ray Robinson for him.

doug777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well Judah also went life and death with Micky Ward so fighting Mayweather must have been like fighting Sugar Ray Robinson for him.
Let's not get carried away now that was like Judah's 15th fight and about the 40th fight for Ward and Ward won no more than 2 rounds. Judah gets hurt with one body shot and now it turns into a life and death battle.

Bluelaser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This guy said it the best.

19138264-7523407-image-a-75_1569904037495.jpg

For a split second I thought Berto was Louie "Ox" Rankin
from the movie Belly

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I respect Floyd work ethics and skill. I laughed at motherfuckas talking about McGregor was gonna destroy Floyd. McGregor was mystified the entire fight. He looked scared and out classed. The posted videos reaffirm what I see when I look at Floyd fight. He seems like an asshole, but I respect the hardwork & dedication

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I respect Floyd work ethics and skill. I laughed at motherfuckas talking about McGregor was gonna destroy Floyd. McGregor was mystified the entire fight. He looked scared and out classed. The posted videos reaffirm what I see when I look at Floyd fight. He seems like an asshole, but I respect the hardwork & dedication

They'll always try to find a way to shit on black excellence. Yes, Mayweather played the heel role, but you never heard folks give him his due. Worst than that, you had brothers round here regurgitating the same bullshit those other folks like to say to soil his name. Same with Lebron, I'm thinking that we're legitimately looking at someone who can be the greatest at they do, and all white folks want to do is pit him against another legend or talk down on him..

And you stupid niggas who repeat it are too simple to see through the shit.

fles

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Floyd was one of the best ever to do it. I cherished every fight (except for that Mcgregor bull). The shit he did to his opponents was unreal, he didn't run. HBO did him a HUGE disservice, they rarely showed the Slo-Mo shots of him slipping and countering punches. Dig that shit up on youtube, the man is a legend.

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The marketing and media made people think McGregor could win.

When they 1st announced that fight it was laughable at best. Most people knew Floyd would win but once the media and marketing blew it up, people forgot Floyd was the best boxer in the world and undefeated.

I actually had debates in the barbershop with real boxing fans about them believing McGregor would win. Marketing is a very powerful tool.

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Aside from KO power, where was he lacking? Hardest to hit, fast, high boxing IQ, beat every style.
Since there is no sports I watched Mayweather n Cotto, the clinic he put on against Cotto was outstanding. Then I watch him against the great white hype Ricky Hatton, Mayweather whooped that cacs ass. I remember cacs actually thought that dude was gonna beat Mayweather and Money TKO'd him... :lol:

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thank u all for posting that clip of his knees bucklin

now somebody post that clip of him shootin dice and somebody blowing that bitch

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Since there is no sports I watched Mayweather n Cotto, the clinic he put on against Cotto was outstanding. Then I watch him against the great white hype Ricky Hatton, Mayweather whooped that cacs ass. I remember cacs actually thought that dude was gonna beat Mayweather and Money TKO'd him... :lol:
Mosley Rocked his ass tho

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People say it was boring but watch the work he did against Canelo. Stood right in the pocket and just slipped and popped. Young Floyd against Gatti.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How did he ducked them? Shane was the bigger name at the time and Floyd was calling for the fight. Shane side stepped him.
I didnt see this nigga fight manny in the 2000’s

he fought a washed washed up oscar and didn’t really even beat him enough to take his belt.

look like love Floyd. Nobody better. But he didn’t take niggas shit

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
I didnt see this nigga fight manny in the 2000’s

he fought a washed washed up oscar and didn’t really even beat him enough to take his belt.

look like love Floyd. Nobody better. But he didn’t take niggas shit
Blame Bob Arum for both of those things.Oscar was the bigger name and at a different weight class. He was calling for the fight but Arum didn't want to make the fight happen.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

Those were the same dumbasses talking about Ronda Rousey could beat Mayweather. What about the her ground game? :rolleyes2: That shit sucks too. Beat Floyd at what? Fucking clowns, Rousey got her ass whipped and ain’t been heard from since. She ain’t no fighter, she was a poser and an opportunist. Fighters fight and find a way to win, people hate on Floyd but he’s strategic in dishing out asswhuppins. Ask Conner (another retard) about them hands

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People say it was boring but watch the work he did against Canelo. Stood right in the pocket and just slipped and popped. Young Floyd against Gatti.
Yeah it's probably boring to the average boxing fan but if you love the sweet science then you love watching what he did to Canelo, a straight boxing clinic. What he did to Gatti was brutal. I was feeling sorry for Gatti during that fight.