Yovanna Ventura vs. Nicki Minaj

Based On Looks

• Yovanna

• Nicki

Results are only viewable after voting.

sahusahir

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fake but the bitch is still bad, talented. Harder choice than I anticipated. Overall package ...nicki, just on looks, the slimgoodie.

Snyckerbar76

Accidentally gave a fuck on Dec. 11, 2019.
BGOL Investor
Yovanna doesn't want to post her ethnicity... anywhere on the internet. The closest I could find was "Spanish and White American ancestry."
:hmm:

Her having white heritage isn't the problem- the fact that she won't admit any of her ancestry out loud IS. Yes, she has the right to do exactly that, but I ain't gotta like it.

I'll take the plastic couch cushions for $1000.00, Alex.
tumblr_pt9005xjot1vg4m09_500.gif

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Some capping ass mfkrs in here....

You telling me you get this in your face and you say pass...?

g86ikIYs_o.jpg

giphy.gif

5d0b06476156536b1b8ec7887be51075.jpg

nicki-minaj-laying-on-the-floor-in-white-thong

Mfkrs know good and damn well they'd forget all about yoyo whatever her name is...

Dark08

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know who that 1st one is but she is beautiful... I normally would go Nicky her melanin shine better but the 1st one looks natural.... so I'm there...

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I thought she's dominican? Yovanna in looks but Nicki's money

Yovanna doesn't want to post her ethnicity... anywhere on the internet. The closest I could find was "Spanish and White American ancestry."
:hmm:

Her having white heritage isn't the problem- the fact that she won't admit any of her ancestry out loud IS. Yes, she has the right to do exactly that, but I ain't gotta like it.

I'll take the plastic couch cushions for $1000.00, Alex.
tumblr_pt9005xjot1vg4m09_500.gif

swoop1

Circle the wagons.
BGOL Investor
That first chic who I’ve never heard of. Even though I think some of her pics are photoshopped.