cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Homie was stylin on her with his health, if not his life, on the line:

HphQbr.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Once she tried to hit him all bets were off.. pulled out of car and body slammed her head into the ground.. awaits police to arrive as she bleeds

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
Once she tried to hit him all bets were off.. pulled out of car and body slammed her head into the ground.. awaits police to arrive as she bleeds

You should never say or do anything that goes against our Queen's. They can cause chaos and all the confusion they want no repercussions. If a woman fucks up your car you a bitchass nigga. A real strong Blackman doesn't have problems with women. You must be a simp that hates women.

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
You should never say or do anything that goes against our Queen's. They can cause chaos and all the confusion they want no repercussions. If a woman fucks up your car you a bitchass nigga. A real strong Blackman doesn't have problems with women. You must be a simp that hates women.
All the queens I know would have no problem with me slamming a bitch skull that tried to kill me.. they rather me alive with the chicks blood on my shirt than me dead with my blood on her car.. jury stands justified beatdown

Raeeb7

Rising Star
Registered
All the queens I know would have no problem with me slamming a bitch skull that tried to kill me.. they rather me alive with the chicks blood on my shirt than me dead with my blood on her car.. jury stands justified beatdown
I was just fucking with you. That is for them it's always the man fault niggas. Ain't no justification for her carrying on like that. It would be more than justified if she had her ass beat in this situation.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yeah that shit isn't worth it when she's doing that or setting your clothes on fire or parked around the corner waiting for you to get home. There's ways to circumvent some of the craziness and fuck, but proceed with all the caution. Yeah. And raw. Lol.