You wanna fuck in the bathroom?

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Dudes in this thread whining about a woman wanting to do something a little freaky spur of the moment. Oh and yes I have fucked in the bathroom of a bar.

Also unisex bathrooms don't bother me either. Y'all sound like you yell "clutch my pearls" every 5 minutes.

Simply Sickenin'

Valar Morghulis ....
BGOL Investor
That was cool in the past but nah I'm not doing that in 2022 it's cameras everywhere.
This!
I'm so glad I went through h.s. & college when I did instead of nowadays.
Kids today can't get away with half of the shit we did on the regular simply because they're always on camera.
If you're in a public building/space in 2022, just relax and smile because there is a camera somewhere. Even if you don't see it, it can probably still see you.

the artist

Same shit, different day
BGOL Investor
She was just calling his bluff. He should've told her to just sit that MF up on the table right quick or whipped his dick out for some head and shut her ass up.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Truthfully... Ive never done the bathroom thing in large part because I'm not willing to risk being a sex offender for the rest of my life for a broads need for excitement. So, I wouldve failed her test also. At 39 I'll gladly accept being called boring in exchange for not ending up paying my lawyer out the ass to keep my record clean.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Dudes in this thread whining about a woman wanting to do something a little freaky spur of the moment. Oh and yes I have fucked in the bathroom of a bar.

Also unisex bathrooms don't bother me either. Y'all sound like you yell "clutch my pearls" every 5 minutes.
INCEL "involuntary celibate"

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Shit during the pandemic I got slobbed off various times at 1 of my people biz bathroom by female customers.. so many lonely broads during the pandemic or chicks who were fed up with their nigs at home..good times good times

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
digital-underground-shock-g.gif