You wanna fuck in the bathroom?

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor

200.gif

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got a thing for smashing hoes in restaurant bathrooms, I remember Jillian's in MD way byke had the stalls that came with a door. Now with all these gender neutral bathrooms it's hella easy.

Bro I first encountered a gender neutral bathroom in the mall in San Francisco. I really had to go and couldn't figure out where the men's bathroom was...then saw men and women coming out the same bathroom...

Coming out the stall and washing your hands next to a woman fucked...me...up.

That does not exist in my entire life worldview (Southern boy).

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro I first encountered a gender neutral bathroom in the mall in San Francisco. I really had to go and couldn't figure out where the men's bathroom was...then saw men and women coming out the same bathroom...

Do you consider Atlanta to be the south? I smashed a couple joints in restaurant bathrooms there. Beetleguese got $2.50 oysters on a Monday fam :lol::lol:

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you consider Atlanta to be the south? I smashed a couple joints in restaurant bathrooms there. Beetleguese got $2.50 oysters on a Monday fam :lol::lol:

Yeah I live in ATL, grew up in SC, ATL is progressive as hell compared to where I'm from. San Francisco is like a whole nother planet. I don't doubt you at all.

Never heard of beetleguese as a restaurant, let me yelp it lol.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I live in ATL, grew up in SC, ATL is progressive as hell compared to where I'm from. San Francisco is like a whole nother planet. I don't doubt you at all.

Never heard of beetleguese as a restaurant, let me yelp it lol.
SC got some great women, there was girl from SC in college had my nose wide open. Had another chick from Aiken, she went to GA Tech, I was crushed when stopped fucking with me :lol: :lol:

I used to love going to CIAA in Charlotte, used to meet some nice ones from SC.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
SC got some great women, there was girl from SC in college had my nose wide open. Had another chick from Aiken, she went to GA Tech, I was crushed when stopped fucking with me :lol: :lol:

I used to love going to CIAA in Charlotte, used to meet some nice ones from SC.

Yeah I assume you meant Beetle Cat Gastropub, never heard of it but pictures look good.

SC got girls you want to marry. Down home women that still serve their men a plate. At least that's how it was before social media and reality shows taught women all this hoe nonsense.

Jumbodicc

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah I assume you meant Beetle Cat Gastropub, never heard of it but pictures look good.

SC got girls you want to marry. Down home women that still serve their men a plate. At least that's how it was before social media and reality shows taught women all this hoe nonsense.
Beetle Cat is it fam, my mistake. And I agree with you, I've NOTHING bad to say about the women from SC.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never did the bathroom thing so I would have been game to do it but only if there were no children in the location. I cant do anything sexual and the possibility that a child could walk up on us.

julian

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I cant imagine a bathroom where men and women are there together at same time,I cant deal with a fine ass woman coming in and blowing up the bathroom while I take a piss.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I cant imagine a bathroom where men and women are there together at same time,I cant deal with a fine ass woman coming in and blowing up the bathroom while I take a piss.

It's one thing if you live with a woman and share a bathroom.

It's quite another to use the facilities after them in public.

I used to have to clean the bathrooms in my first job at 14 as a mall janitor and I assure you women are the nastiest and leave things you wouldn't imagine in there.

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Naw I'm Gucci on the bathroom. Now we can hit the whip and hop in the backseat or something. But I ain't trying to be slipping and sliding on no pissy ass floor.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
One thing guys needs to understand. If she says that she wants "you" to fuck her in the bathroom, that means that she wants to get fucked in the bathroom.

Now, you have a decision to make. Either you are going to fuck her in the bathroom, or someone else is. But by all means understand, "She's going to get fucked in the bathroom!"

Women are like that. If they want to do some kinky shit, if you care about your relationship with her, you'd better do that shit. If you don't care about the relationship, know that that kinky shit she asked you to do is still going to get done. Your relationship with her is going to be trumped by her inner freak.

You can't stop a freak from freaking!

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Maybe, just maybe dude is afraid of stage fright...Not everybody can be "toujour pret" as in ready to go on call.