You Using a Condom?

???

• Yeap

• Nope

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pre1992

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I know these "would you smash raw" questions are half a joke and all...but on the real there isn't a single one of these of broads...NOT ONE...that I'm willing to get a disease from or catch the lifetime of hell that would be having a child with one of these chicks. I seen too many of the homies go through that for a nice set of tits and ass and NO MUTHAFUCKIN THANKS.

That said, I'd beat that shit to smithereens (with a sheath of course).

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
514857128bdc9698dbaaeea37dc75f69e3fde40c65f08c35a8baaf72caadbd34.jpg

:jackoff:

ErUrMs.jpg

madgoose

International
International Member
She’s nice looking. But there is something about her that makes the old “strap up” gene twinge.

That, and fools like the one in the comment below in her body count make it non-viable, plus tats make them look cheap, Lambrini girls!

Fuck it I'm going RAW in this broad but will pull out just in time...hopefully

What's her IG?

Knock yourself out!

*looks at the license plate on the car*

Yep

You talking about the first photo with the burgundy Mustang? what's it say I cannot make it out.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm giving her all of me. About 2 oz at a time. She gone have to swallow some to get another shot. For when I don't pull out, I'mma put some strawberry and banana and little kale in that smoothie and just one or two plan B's.

conspiracy Bro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jokes aside. I fucked my share of hos, thots, fuck buddies, and girlfriends and pay no child support because of condoms.....

Always condoms