You thought the Antonio Brown saga was over? NOPE! UPDATE: Patriots have released him UPDATE 2022: Bucs release him

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Britney Taylor: Former Trainer Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape in Lawsuit

britney-taylor-e1568163825709.jpg

HEIGHT: 5'2"
CLASS: Senior
CITY/STATE: Memphis, Tenn.
HIGH SCHOOL: Ridgeway HS
OTHER COLLEGE: Central Michigan
CLUB: River City Gymnastics
EXPERIENCE: 2 Letters
BIO
2011 Second-Team All-MAC
2010 MAC Freshman of the Year
2010 MAC Vault Champion
2010 First-Team All-MAC

SENIOR SEASON (2013)
Outstanding competitor who only got stronger as her final season progressed … Led the team with a 9.90 on beam in the NCAA Super Six Finals (4/20), marking the third-best beam score at the NCAA Championships in LSU history … Narrowly missed All-SEC honors on beam after she scored a career-high 9.925 at the SEC Championship (3/23) … Saw action on vault, beam and floor during the season,

Bro, I ain't gon' lie. I'm shocked as hell she's black. I was imagining a white bitch and her mama running to a 1-800 lawyer the whole time I was reading, until I came across this pic.

Had my ass like :eek2:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Bro, I ain't gon' lie. I'm shocked as hell she's black. I was imagining a white bitch and her mama running to a 1-800 lawyer the whole time I was reading, until I came across this pic.

Had my ass like :eek2:
That's two of us.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Britney Taylor: Former Trainer Accuses Antonio Brown of Rape in Lawsuit

britney-taylor-e1568163825709.jpg

HEIGHT: 5'2"
CLASS: Senior
CITY/STATE: Memphis, Tenn.
HIGH SCHOOL: Ridgeway HS
OTHER COLLEGE: Central Michigan
CLUB: River City Gymnastics
EXPERIENCE: 2 Letters
BIO
2011 Second-Team All-MAC
2010 MAC Freshman of the Year
2010 MAC Vault Champion
2010 First-Team All-MAC

SENIOR SEASON (2013)
Outstanding competitor who only got stronger as her final season progressed … Led the team with a 9.90 on beam in the NCAA Super Six Finals (4/20), marking the third-best beam score at the NCAA Championships in LSU history … Narrowly missed All-SEC honors on beam after she scored a career-high 9.925 at the SEC Championship (3/23) … Saw action on vault, beam and floor during the season,

As much as I think she's lying...it's crazy that when the accuser is black, her photo is found and blasted immediately.

I still haven't seen the woman who accused Kobe for the rape yet

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right, then she only filed civil charges :rolleyes2:

Exactly. :smh: Shit is obviously an attempt at a come up. Look at this shit from the complaint:

In the days after the rape, Ms. Taylor feared she could have become pregnant or could have contracted a sexually transmitted disease (“STD”) from Brown. Specifically, on June 13, 2018 and July 1, 2018, she purchased a home pregnancy test and an STD test kit from Walgreens.

...but didn't call the police or seek an examination by a medical professional....:rolleyes2:

I really wish women would face consequences for these bullshit charges. Its always hilarious to me that people say that women "don't lie" about rape but then fight any attempt to criminalize lying about rape by saying it would have a negative impact on many women...

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exactly. :smh: Shit is obviously an attempt at a come up. Look at this shit from the complaint:

In the days after the rape, Ms. Taylor feared she could have become pregnant or could have contracted a sexually transmitted disease (“STD”) from Brown. Specifically, on June 13, 2018 and July 1, 2018, she purchased a home pregnancy test and an STD test kit from Walgreens.

...but didn't call the police or seek an examination by a medical professional....:rolleyes2:

I really wish women would face consequences for these bullshit charges. Its always hilarious to me that people say that women "don't lie" about rape but then fight any attempt to criminalize lying about rape by saying it would have a negative impact on many women...
In civil court she don’t have to prove anything. She knew in a criminal case she would have to prove that it happened and if caught lying it would criminal charges filed against her.

In civil court, she can lie and nothing will happen to her. He will be forced to settle and move on

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In civil court she don’t have to prove anything. She knew in a criminal case she would have to prove that it happened and if caught lying it would criminal charges filed against her.

In civil court, she can lie and nothing will happen to her. He will be forced to settle and move on

She still has to provide evidence it is just that the burden is much lower than with a criminal case. I agree though her goal is 100% getting a settlement. The last thing she wants is trial. The DRose trial is a perfect example of how wrong that can go for an up and coming thot...

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
She still has to provide evidence it is just that the burden is much lower than with a criminal case. I agree though her goal is 100% getting a settlement. The last thing she wants is trial. The DRose trial is a perfect example of how wrong that can go for an up and coming thot...

If those texts are real, HE just admitted he busted on her back without her consent. That's sexual assault.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
If those texts are real, HE just admitted he busted on her back without her consent. That's sexual assault.
Thats not what that says. He said he busted on her back (as in didnt cum in her so she couldnt have gotten pregnant) and that they slept in the same bed together (as i consensual sexual relations).

It's a disrespectful tirade meant to degrade her but at no point does he make any admission that he engaged in nonconsensual sexual activities.