You thought the Antonio Brown saga was over? NOPE! UPDATE: Patriots have released him UPDATE 2022: Bucs release him

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thats not what that says. He said he busted on her back (as in didnt cum in her so she couldnt have gotten pregnant) and that they slept in the same bed together (as i consensual sexual relations).

It's a disrespectful tirade meant to degrade her but at no point does he make any admission that he engaged in nonconsensual sexual activities.

Damn, I read that shit again and you are right I think.

cmac105

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It is when you’ve been behaving like a fucking clown.

You sound stupid as fuck. I don't give a fuck how a person is acting personally. It doesn't justify a bitch false claiming rape on anyone. Do you really believe that shit you just typed? I hope you just trolling because that shit some bitchmade type shit on the real.

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
You sound stupid as fuck. I don't give a fuck how a person is acting personally. It doesn't justify a bitch false claiming rape on anyone. Do you really believe that shit you just typed? I hope you just trolling because that shit some bitchmade type shit on the real.

Personally do not give a fuck how you feel about it.

You dumb ass niggas love to make up shit people didn’t say.

Calm the fuck down climb off AB’s dick and take your cape off you whiny sounding bitch.

You and AB need the shit slapped outta you

Last edited:

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Which is crazy because the police had a video of Bob Kraft fucking in a massage parlor and the NFL didn't do shit...
"Those rules only apply to you jiggers! Now get back to, violently smashing into and killing each other causing irreparable nuerological and psychological damage, scoring touchdowns and above all making us money while not offending white sensibilities. (Oh and you better not be dancin after you do it"

*Andrew Luck's car engine can be heard coming to life in the background*

zod16

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
"Those rules only apply to you jiggers! Now get back to, violently smashing into and killing each other causing irreparable nuerological and psychological damage, scoring touchdowns and above all making us money while not offending white sensibilities. (Oh and you better not be dancin after you do it"

*Andrew Luck's car engine can be heard coming to life in the background*

:lol:

cmac105

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Personally do not give a fuck how you feel about it.

You dumb ass niggas love to make up shit people didn’t say.

Calm the fuck down climb off AB’s dick and take your cape off you whiny sounding bitch.

You and AB need to the shit slapped outta you

Don't hate the truth pimpin. You acting bitchmade and you know it. But it's whatever I really don't have time to go back and forth with a kat like you. So have a nice one. :cheers:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Don't hate the truth pimpin. You acting bitchmade and you know it. But it's whatever I really don't have time to go back and forth with a kat like you. So have a nice one. :cheers:
Ain't nothing to hate.

Enjoy your evening nigga.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Lawsuit: Antonio Brown Raped Former Trainer

Maitreyi Anantharaman

Today 9:41pm
Filed to: ANTONIO BROWN
141Save
cuxkhwwdt5oxp2thsqc6.jpg

Photo: Scott Halleran (Getty)
Antonio Brown’s former trainer Britney Taylor is suing the wide receiver, accusing Brown of sexually assaulting her on three separate occasions—twice in June 2017 and again in May 2018.

Taylor, a gymnast, met Brown when the two were students at Central Michigan University in 2010. “Brown...used manipulation and false promises to lure her into his world, and once there, he sexually assaulted and raped her,” the complaint says. “These heinous acts have inflicted severe and dramatic damage on Ms. Taylor, irreparably harming her.”

The lawsuit was filed Tuesday in federal court in Florida. It claims sexual battery, battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress, false imprisonment and invasion of privacy for unwanted and offensive sexual contact.

As described in the complaint, Taylor agreed to provide Brown physical training services in 2017—an arrangement that involved Taylor traveling to Brown’s homes in Pittsburgh and Florida.

At a Pittsburgh training session in early June 2017, Brown exposed himself in front of Taylor, and grabbed and kissed her without her consent, the lawsuit says. At a training visit in Miami later that month, the lawsuit says, Brown began masturbating behind Taylor while she watched a church service on her iPad, and ejaculated on her back. Taylor told Brown’s chef about the incident and said she would no longer work for Brown; soon afterward, he fired her via text message.

In text messages included in the lawsuit, Brown bragged and joked about what had happened:

dokpbulbedbonuguvoa8.png

Taylor cut off contact with Brown, but Brown contacted her in March 2018, apologizing and asking for her to train him again, the lawsuit says. Taylor agreed on the conditions that he stop flirting with her and provide her with hotel accommodations on training trips.

In Miami in May of 2018, when Taylor was about to leave Brown’s home, Brown cornered her and pulled her onto a bed, pushing her face into the mattress so that she could not fight back, the lawsuit says. She tried resisting him physically and pleading with him to “stop,” but Brown refused and “proceeded with great violence to penetrate her,” according to the lawsuit.

“Mr. Brown denies each and every allegation in the lawsuit,” his attorney Darren Heitner said in a statement. “He will pursue all legal remedies to not only clear his name, but to also protect other professional athletes against false accusations.”

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
That hoe is lying.

But they sent Cosby to jail for the same thing. So these cacs in court will say and do as they please

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The Juice weighs in; “accused, not charged”.

I just can't take him serious especially when he says Hey Twitter world. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Haven't heard a peep from him in a while on twitter :lol:

Call the police or it didn't happen. You can put this on blast in the media, but not get your pussy swabbed and get an iron-clad case of rape? FOH

That hoe is lying.

But they sent Cosby to jail for the same thing.

Meanwhile Weinstein still going to fancy restaurants and parties :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

CORNBREAD

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn....more butter on the popcorn...cant believe this shit!!! The NFL is nuthing but Sports, Entertainment and Drama (Soap Opera). Now he added Legal expenses to his bills!!! Smh

hlfbakd05

Rising Star
Registered
Jesus Christ, did this nigga go to high school?!:smh: That shit was hard to read. Still seems like a bitch trying to get a check though.
I read it perfectly fine...Someone did a translation in proper english and it sounded terrible. I'll take the slang version over the proper version lol

jayrob777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you ever heard him speak or talk at the microphone?
People typically write how they talk....pretty similar but then again i don't know anything...
I hope it comes out that he didn't do this to this woman....

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why are “we” boycotting the NFL? Does saying this shit make us more black?

You clown niggas kill me with that boycott shit. You’re boycotting a company whose workforce is 80% black and every one of them are millionaires. Lmao... it pathetic when dumb niggas think they are saying something deep and profound when in reality they are just repeating shit that they heard another idiot like Tariq Nasheed said.

You’re boycotting the NFL because of Kapernkck? You do know that he isn’t boycotting the NFL. He still wants a job there. So what exactly are you boycotting?

FOH with that dumb nigga shit
Well damn:lol:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Why are “we” boycotting the NFL? Does saying this shit make us more black?

You clown niggas kill me with that boycott shit. You’re boycotting a company whose workforce is 80% black and every one of them are millionaires. Lmao... it pathetic when dumb niggas think they are saying something deep and profound when in reality they are just repeating shit that they heard another idiot like Tariq Nasheed say.

You’re boycotting the NFL because of Kapernkck? You do know that he isn’t boycotting the NFL. He still wants a job there. So what exactly are you boycotting?

FOH with that dumb nigga shit
Bruh, I hear ya. Don't even do it. Now niggas saying they don't watch the NBA either. Da fuck outta here. Niggas boycotting the NFL but up in every NFL thread en shit. :hmm:

qnaH3c.jpg

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
I don’t believe one word out of this bitches mouth. I know AB is a sociopath and probably a narcissist but do you expect us to believe a rape claim that happened two years ago and she’s only looking for civil damages? GTFOH
You right she full of shit no question in my eyes. She just looking for some money. Still not a good look especially dealing with Goodell. It's gonna come to a point where you just get tired of dealing with what may come with Brown. Next week guaranteed it will be something else. :smh:

3xQstB.jpg