This!

but the clock is ticking!

I've just outgrown her,

and most days dread going home!

lately if she comes into the room I'm

in, I go to a different one! Not even

sexual attracted anymore, let alone

mentally stimulated.
I feel you. If it wasnt for the 2 kids I would be out. Trying to power through it til my son graduates in 6 years.

I almost left last week, ready to hit a homeless shelter cause I'm not paying for two places to live.

It's a struggle and I have read and tried to see what works. Some days I just don't care, just focus on the kids and make sure they see me smile. Friends who say they are so in love but they use alcohol or side chicks to keep their sanity. But thats not me. Use to play video games but i play Saturday morning for an hour before anyone is up and its all you do is play video games all the times. Its an hour a week. So i don't play and now its why do you have that if you don't play it.

I don't yell or show any disdain towards her in front or not in front of the kids. Just think one day i will be gone.

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I feel you. If it wasnt for the 2 kids I would be out. Trying to power through it til my son graduates in 6 years.

I almost left last week, ready to hit a homeless shelter cause I'm not paying for two places to live.

It's a struggle and I have read and tried to see what works. Some days I just don't care, just focus on the kids and make sure they see me smile. Friends who say they are so in love but they use alcohol or side chicks to keep their sanity. But thats not me. Use to play video games but i play Saturday morning for an hour before anyone is up and its all you do is play video games all the times. Its an hour a week. So i don't play and now its why do you have that if you don't play it.

I don't yell or show any disdain towards her in front or not in front of the kids. Just think one day i will be gone.
I be feeling the same mf way. We broke up before my boy turned 1 year old. We was broke up for about 1 yr and a half, before she started missing me, and calling me again just to talk. Fast fwd, my lil man will be 13 in 2 months, but we have added 2 more to the family. Makes me wanna drive off a cliff sometimes.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Niggas finna be lying like a muthafucka in this thread.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

B2sYnR.jpg

BGLR1212000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If you are with her she is not your BM
Or did I miss something
If you married to her, she your wife. You can still be with your bm and not be married. In this case, bm applies, because yall may have gotten married after you had a kid first.

Last edited:

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Fam seriously, how did it get to this point?

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
".....It's cheaper to keep her,then to move on and have her be a thorn in your side for the rest of your life"