You may be Tempted to sleep with her...DON'T

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
NMHI.gif

Spoke

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
probably the realest song video ever about how..

fine hoes really living out here in her prime....

we always said.. muthafucka it aint yo pussy

its just yo turn..

this video solidifies that bgol truth...
Keep saying don't love 'em just leave 'em when you done and get ready for your next one while the guy behind you pushes you out the way. That happily ever after thang is for fairy tales and cartoons. Then when you fall through your hole in the floor you won't just stand there with your head bowed down....you go out and make that money, live good, live healthy.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Keep saying don't love 'em just leave 'em when you done and get ready for your next one while the guy behind you pushes you out the way. That happily ever after thang is for fairy tales and cartoons. Then when you fall through your hole in the floor you won't just stand there with your head bowed down....you go out and make that money, live good, live healthy.

hell yea... be careful too.. a lot of them are slick as fuck.. they be like.

I dont really want him, but Ill keep striging him along just in case..

bruh I tell them all... if you move on.. keep movin.. dont look back...

forward forever backwards NEVAH!!

is a real knigga motto!!!

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
And then, when they hit the wall, its Simp Search! When most everybody has already smashed and dashed...
A knigga that couldn't get a glimpse of the pussy pre-wall gets to settle in and take care of the bitch while she complains about him and fucks some side dude.

Darth Furious

Master
Platinum Member
This is the same chick that did the Ass Like That video.

Just listening to her lyrics alone, I am REALLY fucking impressed. She aint on that bullshit, her songs seem like sarcasm but nope, she being as real as can be.

:lol:

This is the chick that should be getting he media spotlight right now not that big ass twerking Lizzo chick.

oNE