You ever seen a woman so beautiful that you felt ashamed thinking of the nasty shit you're gonna?

cokely_muhammad

Student of Kogalee_Muhammad
Registered
I would knock the bottom out that pussy like I would any other slore. Although beautiful She is no different. I can look at her, see her for what she is, and intantly began dicking her down, thowe her ass out my damned house, and tell her to get herself some doosche powder and keep it clean for me next time until I call her back to come over to serve me. But YOU, OP? You a simp! You would be trying to SAVE this ho for yourself when you KNOW she should be shared amongst the brethren of bgol, and then pimped out for profit. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said that, we must have 4 wives and teach them the rules of Master Fard Muhammad and not to trust white people for they are devils. :hmm:

You would simp for this woman and I would be the man that she would be bringing your money to. You would bow down to kiss this woman's feet and she would simply kick you in the mouth and run to my arms and laugh at your simpery!

You goddamned beta male somma bitch! :smh:

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
she wouldn't fully appreciate sex if she didn't kno how nasty it can get...that pretty face of her is begging to get smeared on

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yes. Not to derail the thread but just wanna answer OP question.

I was presenting a movie on my website called "La Ragazza Dalla Pelle Di Luna" which features this incredibly fine Eritrean woman named Zeudi Araya Cristaldi. I'm taking screenshot of the film and this woman is crazy sensual with natural beauty. She was known as the Blsck Venus in Italian films from the 70s.

Zeudia2.jpg

vlcsnap-3604-01-08-19h25m30s823.png

anigif.gif

God's Gift

The best of the majority of you niggas.
BGOL Investor
I would knock the bottom out that pussy like I would any other slore. Although beautiful She is no different. I can look at her, see her for what she is, and intantly began dicking her down, thowe her ass out my damned house, and tell her to get herself some doosche powder and keep it clean for me next time until I call her back to come over to serve me. But YOU, OP? You a simp! You would be trying to SAVE this ho for yourself when you KNOW she should be shared amongst the brethren of bgol, and then pimped out for profit. The Honorable Elijah Muhammad said that, we must have 4 wives and teach them the rules of Master Fard Muhammad and not to trust white people for they are devils. :hmm:

You would simp for this woman and I would be the man that she would be bringing your money to. You would bow down to kiss this woman's feet and she would simply kick you in the mouth and run to my arms and laugh at your simpery!

You goddamned beta male somma bitch! :smh:

Your mama.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yeah ive seen shawty on the instagrams , she on the insta model tip with her boyfriend, shawty bad tho