TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
LMAO-muppet.gif

Princenubian

Rising Star
Registered
Funny. But he'd be annoying to live with

Maybe as a friend or even a father….but for a mother and her son this has to be the coolest shi+ ever.

There was simply nothing I could ever do in life to annoy my mother…..Now Pops was a different story.

For those of you that still have Ma Dukes around….just understand that the love between a mother and son is truly unique.

When it’s gone it’s gone forever.

RIP Ma Dukes

Carry on…..

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Maybe as a friend or even a father….but for a mother and her son this has to be the coolest shi+ ever.

There was simply nothing I could ever do in life to annoy my mother…..Now Pops was a different story.

For those of you that still have Ma Dukes around….just understand that the love between a mother and son is truly unique.

RIP Ma Dukes

Carry on…..
Dreading that day

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

RIP Ma Dukes

Carry on…..
I see this everyday between my wife and my son. Sometimes I feel like I’m just traveling through life and just here to put food on the table. Don’t get me wrong, they both love me and show that to me but not the same way they love each other. Shit is quite funny to see.

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
Dude is the only normal sized person in his family. That has to be weird as fuck. Someone posted their story on here awhile ago.