YOU DON'T PURSUE THE DAUGHTER OF A SOUTHERN BLACK LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER!

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If this was a white girl than that young dude is an idiot. He should have taken advantage of the warning he was given the first time.

Good point. I assumed the officer and daughter were Black. Either way you better be damn sure of what you're doing cause pops ain't likely to approve. Especially if you're just trying to fuck.

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the former officer is black and it happened the way the mother said it that's foul :smh:. Lil man was out of the house and running away you don't shoot him. If the officer is a cac it's wrong as hell but I expect that from a cac.
RIP to the young brother. Getting ass from a willing participant should never get a teen killed. This is a sick country q:smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
severe over reaction... shot lil man in the fuckin BACK... because his daughter

is a thot.... he needs some metal prison bars in his life...

I may understand if that was a grown ass man but that was just

a teenager doing teenager shit...

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Once I heard "Mississippi", I didn't need to listen anymore.

Mississippi is essentially the black Floriduh.

Just touching a girl's hand can get you shot down there.

This is normal shit for them.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
RIP. Damn, he should have told her to meet him behind the nearest Sheetz or whatever they fuck they got down there and let her suck the dick and get fucked behind the store. Cop daughter? You know the little freak bitch is used to sucking niggas dicks until they are sore.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Reminds me of that thread of the daughter getting caught with two dudes in the house. The father beat the daughter, but some mentioned the boys should catch it to.

While most agreed that the boys shouldn’t be harmed, there some that said they would went after them too.

And I remember stating that the boys ran into the right father. One that wouldn’t go after them even after being caught in the house.

Now there is this post with that result of the young man dealing with the wrong dad.

EchoCrash

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I am echoing what was already said by most:
Death should not have occurred.
The lesson that the young man chose not to heed was about (literally & figuratively) fucking around and finding out.
Dude was warned and I’m sure he told him for sure that he would shoot him if he saw him around his daughter again. His daughter was in them streets so she put the battery in his back and hit him with the “don’t worry…” speech, and lastly, he chose with his dick instead of his survival instincts.
I’m sure we could start an entire new thread on …pussy that nearly ended my life.”
In this case, it did.

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CLARKSDALE, Miss. — There has been a new development in the death of 15-year-old Cornelius McGee Jr. who was shot in Clarksdale two weeks ago.

Julius Voss, the first cousin of former Clarksdale Police Officer Andrew Bankhead who allegedly shot McGee, wants to set the record straight on his cousin’s involvement.

“They have judged my cousin, tried him, and convicted him, based on a lie,” Voss said. “Had never seen him before, don’t know him, hadn’t seen him, knows nothing about him.”

The day after the shooting, McGee’s mother said her son was shot because Bankhead caught him in his house with his 15-year-old daughter that Monday afternoon.

3 people arrested following death of Southaven teen
“She let him in the house,” said Jacqueline Rash, McGee’s mother. “They said it was a break-in but it wasn’t a break-in, the daughter let him in the house.”

Voss strongly defends his cousin against that accusation saying, Bankhead doesn’t have a 15-year-old daughter.

“There is no 15-year-old girl,” Voss said. “We definitely want to get that established first, that there was no girl letting the young man in the house.”

Voss says his cousin has a number of guns and video security cameras inside and outside his house and that a suspect was seen on camera entering Bankhead’s house by pushing an AC unit through a back window and finding at least two long guns.

Bankhead was in the shower with a pistol nearby when the AC unit crashed to the floor.

“That’s when they meet each other and that’s when the shooting started and they have all of this on video camera,” Voss said.

The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation continues to call it an “open and ongoing investigation” but neither MBI nor Clarksdale Police will release the security camera video at this time.

“An MBI Agent, Thursday, requested and was granted a search warrant for the phone of the deceased,” said Judge Charles Webster, from the 11th District Circuit.

Rash told WREG Friday that she has seen a copy of the security camera video provided by investigators but said the person in the video is not her son.

She would not elaborate and declined an on-camera interview.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
sounds like there is some fuckery afoot, they claiming dude has NO daughter BUT was

their a YOUNG woman at the house period is the question, maybe its not his daughter per se

but a step daughter, or maybe his neice...

Plus the moms of the shooting victim saw the video and said thats not her son...

So I guess we are going to have to wait and see if they release the video...

Nevertheless there was no need to shoot bruh in the back...

I mean I wouldve been pissed if someone was breaking into my home too.. but I aint going

to shoot nobody in the back unless he was running and shooting back at me,

then he gettin shot where the fuck ever....

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Fuck a black cop. They crackas too. That's out word for police down here "cracka" a lotnof them are just as bad as white cops. Lock that motherfucker up and fuck everyone of you chump ass niggas defending that trigger-happy p.o.s

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So this mother is stone cold crazy and made up a total fabrication cause she can't accept her son was a criminal?

Either the man does or does not have a daughter.

If he don't....

She don't think the cops would know whether or not one of their own has a teenage daughter living at home?

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
CLARKSDALE, Miss. — There has been a new development in the death of 15-year-old Cornelius McGee Jr. who was shot in Clarksdale two weeks ago.

Julius Voss, the first cousin of former Clarksdale Police Officer Andrew Bankhead who allegedly shot McGee, wants to set the record straight on his cousin’s involvement.

“They have judged my cousin, tried him, and convicted him, based on a lie,” Voss said. “Had never seen him before, don’t know him, hadn’t seen him, knows nothing about him.”

The day after the shooting, McGee’s mother said her son was shot because Bankhead caught him in his house with his 15-year-old daughter that Monday afternoon.

“She let him in the house,” said Jacqueline Rash, McGee’s mother. “They said it was a break-in but it wasn’t a break-in, the daughter let him in the house.”

Voss strongly defends his cousin against that accusation saying, Bankhead doesn’t have a 15-year-old daughter.

“There is no 15-year-old girl,” Voss said. “We definitely want to get that established first, that there was no girl letting the young man in the house.”

Voss says his cousin has a number of guns and video security cameras inside and outside his house and that a suspect was seen on camera entering Bankhead’s house by pushing an AC unit through a back window and finding at least two long guns.

Bankhead was in the shower with a pistol nearby when the AC unit crashed to the floor.

“That’s when they meet each other and that’s when the shooting started and they have all of this on video camera,” Voss said.

The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation continues to call it an “open and ongoing investigation” but neither MBI nor Clarksdale Police will release the security camera video at this time.

“An MBI Agent, Thursday, requested and was granted a search warrant for the phone of the deceased,” said Judge Charles Webster, from the 11th District Circuit.

Rash told WREG Friday that she has seen a copy of the security camera video provided by investigators but said the person in the video is not her son.

:oops:o_O:oops:o_O

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
After reading the article above, I went looking, saw two vids of the cousin of the cop talking to the news.

To me, sounds like they are investigating if it was a justified shooting being that he shot the kid in the back. That's why the delay in releasing any info.

The mother, my question is, if you know your son dating this girl, he frequented, she don't have her contact info to refute that the cop doesn't have a daughter.

What also don't make sense is why would investigators show the mother the video of her son being shot? Wouldn't they withhold that as evidence?

I'm leaning more to this sounds like a home invasion, teen or not, you can't shoot someone in the back fleeing.

So until we get more details, social media painted all kinds of assumptions, and people fell for it without knowing details.

Its why nothing makes sense with this one.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So wait you show the minor, which in most news stories they won't show minors. Obviously they got the mothers permission, but funny they didn't show the daughters family. I think if they were black that daughters father would have been plastered all over that story!

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Men risk their safety for pussy often. I’m sure many of us here has been in situations that could have resulted in our harm or death just because of some puss.
I was waiting for reason to come smack these sucka niggas teefus out. Just gettin high and saying whatever the fuck they feel like. No perspective at fucking all.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Fascinating.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I can see why some of you cowards vote democrat, scared of whitey niggas.

if a white man said that to my son, I'll come to his house with a shotty, and say you say some shit like that again, I'll blow your fucking head off, you genetically mutated piece of shit. your daughter is a ho, not his fault. Go run tell that, I got half your staff paid off anyway.