Yo, what's a good chat site?

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
I remember back in the day, there were mad chat sites. In this MySpace, Facebook era, do they still exist? Anything worth looking into? Some Yahoo chats use to be on point.

I'd rather go to the mall and pick up whateva's lingering but there's a $50 minimum to even set foot in that bitch. And W, aint helpin me foot that bill.

Anybody up on something worth noting?

Thanks.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
lol i havent used a chat site since highschool, i think yahoo is still around

Lol you feel me right? It's been a hot minute. I'm bout to check out that yahoo again and see what's really good.

On another note, that signature is on point. She can get the business contrary to what resident BGOL homo's think.

JJWALKER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol, I remember when chat sites were so huge! It was so addicting. It was like sliced bread. I used to use Yahoo and BET chat all the time back in 96-99. Now, their just full of pedophiles and computer hackers.

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Now, their just full of pedophiles and computer hackers.

Man, you aint lying bro. I just logged into there, and got literally 15 robots sending messages... good lord that shit was beyond whack.

Anybody know anything other than yahoo?

PDQ21

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I fucked alot of chicks that I met in the AOL chat rooms

Damn I was meeting new chicks damn near every wk in 01 02

Bring back alot of memories

FatboySimms

Support BGOL
Registered
aol chats was the most poppin.. what yall know about going to the best chat and just holding enter till you get in because the room was full

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
God.

When I got my first PC back in '94, I was using NETCOM as my ISP.
Chatting was the generic black type on white background back then.

Then I was one of the first folks to test-try MSN in '95.

Msn_classic_sign_in.png

MSN-2.0-preview-open.png

My ASS would be up until 5 in the AM chatting with chicks from all over the world. I could barely get to work because I was up non-stop. Co-Workers thought I was on drugs and shit. :lol:

When Females are sending you pics, talking about wanting to fuck, calling you at home, all because of chatting, days I thought I was in Heaven. Or Hell. Because I rarely slept.:lol:

I IM more these days with a few friends. But I did did do YAHOO chat out of curiosity recently. Too many damn invites to webcam shit. And I just was in the music rooms.

Chatting is like being in a fuckin' bar these days.

BMG

Star
Registered
chatting has fell off and now its mainly bots asking to show you naked pics

back in the day yahoo was the shit with the user created rooms along with spots like wbs chat, excite and black planet

BP has fell off bigtime as well

P03t

Rising Star
OG Investor

back in the day yahoo was the shit with the user created rooms along with spots like wbs chat, excite and black planet

man shit is ridiculous.....

you get 10 IM's with some web cam shit....:smh::angry:

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member

wbs was the BEST place to meet chicks.....:yes::yes:

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This all was when I had dial-up,had to reboot sometimes twice in an hour and someone called you got disconnected.Never again

phlipcyde

Support BGOL
Registered
LOL, Y'all remember Web Tv? I had one of them joints. Use ta be up all night chattin in those talk city rooms LOL. Got a whole heap of pussy offa that shit.

Detroit's finest

Star
Registered
How about going outside and talking with a female. That is crazy I know. Take yo ass to the mall. Go to the Art Galley go to the Library. :smh: some people :lol:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
Yeah man yahoo messenger used to be the shit. It was perfect because almost every female had a webcam so before you even really got at her you could see what she was working with. If she was too far away to see in person you could just get her to show you her naked body instead:yes::yes::dance::dance:.

Tiredoflurkin

Star
Registered
Blackvoices and MPlayer chat used to be the shit back in the day. I don't know about now. Everybody texting so chat ain't what it used to be.

RIP to Chattin':smh::smh:

LeroyDibiase

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah man yahoo messenger used to be the shit. It was perfect because almost every female had a webcam so before you even really got at her you could see what she was working with. If she was too far away to see in person you could just get her to show you her naked body instead:yes::yes::dance::dance:.

Nigga who you foolin, Yahoo Messenger is STILL the shit. You just ain't gonna meet up with broads in Yahoo Chat's no more. Cast a wide net man.