Yo Danny Granger...you be peeing in white bitches mouths dude?? or is this "just a joke" LMAO

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

you-need-to-calm-down-christmas-deja-vu.gif

200.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
You and @ShortyCumStain the most nasiest niggas alive.
Grow up, Also when I’m doing face to face missionary fucking we spit in each other mouths. I do it all to these heuxs. Lick ass, suck pussy, suck tits until they purple, suck all the liquid out their pussy hole, piss in their eyes, Lick feet, shave their pubic hair stubble and sprinkle it on Hawaiian king rolls then eat them while I jerk off in their face

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Grow up, Also when I’m doing face to face missionary fucking we spit in each other mouths. I do it all to these heuxs. Lick ass, suck pussy, suck tits until they purple, suck all the liquid out their pussy hole, piss in their eyes, Lick feet, shave their pubic hair stubble and sprinkle it on Hawaiian king rolls then eat them while I jerk off in their face
No u don’t

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No u don’t

Shady like:

"Nah but for real though you don't be doing that though... Right??
For real though, Truth you really be doiin that?"