Yo Bad government employees are going to start turning off the nerves in Black kids penis's and vaginas.

Notorious P.I.M.P.

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yo Bad government employees are going to start turning off the nerves in our kids penis's and vaginas with the government/military brain control equipment I keep telling you guys about.
These assholes already doing it to me and others. Assholes been doing it since I was a kid whenever they wanted to. Assholes did it to me last night when I tried to have sex with a chicks.
I keep telling them it's a human rights issue. Man we gotta get this shit out our head.
Apparently some racists in positions of power and trust want to stop the Black Americans from having children. :smh:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Waits for @Mrfreddygoodbud to say it’s not out the realm of possibility

lol you know gotdam well I kick nothing but facts I just know shit a lot of folks dont..

not sure what op is going through.. I just know something happend and he should get professional help from a trusted source...

as far as it being possible weeellll you do know there is the heart attack gun right??

badboyyawdie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Yo Bad government employees are going to start turning off the nerves in our kids penis's and vaginas with the government/military brain control equipment I keep telling you guys about.
These assholes already doing it to me and others. Assholes been doing it since I was a kid whenever they wanted to. Assholes did it to me last night when I tried to have sex with a chicks.
I keep telling them it's a human rights issue. Man we gotta get this shit out our head.
Apparently some racists in positions of power and trust want to stop the Black Americans from having children. :smh:

the sad part is I know you serious as heart attack!:eek2:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

Co-sign

I believe one of the employees was an alien from outer space and it tried to rip my intestines but I wouldn't let....I barely escaped with me life....

kirkout

DCPG
BGOL Investor
But what are you going to do about it! Don’t go out like a punk! Don’t let them fuck wit yo shit!

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have always wondered why some dudes mainly have girls and some dudes mainly have boys. A dude can have babies by 5 or 6 different girls and all of the babies end up being girls. Some dudes are capable of having boys and girls. But there is something about science. We know that when the field of medicine was started it was about discoveries that would help a white male only.
What this dude is saying is strange as hell but not impossible. We already realize our kids are amazed by the white man's world and so called discoveries. And they will trust white devils before they trust us. They surely will believe white lies before they believe us even though they have a reason to. History, science, jobs, the so called making of money and money makers,etc. all this came from the white englishman (biggest devil on earth). What they see coming from us is to learn how to promote their empire or look for jobs from them. I would have to see more about this stuff that he posted but we do know that they have always had what was going on in Jonestown or Nazi Germany has been going on for generations.

Notorious P.I.M.P.

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Keeping it real some of yall may have experienced what they've been calling "dulling" the nerves in the penis or vagina without knowing what was happening.

I keep telling these assholes that doing that is a violation of human rights. WTF!??! We don't even have basic human rights in this country any more. WTF!?!?!

Most people will not even talk about it when they have problems with their penis, vagina or reproductive system.

Man I keep writing the government and military about their bullshit use of the brain control equipment. It's been hard as fuck to get help but fuck it. Shit under the skin of the head anyway so it can be gotten to. So I'm not that worried about it because it can be removed by any victim of this equipment. In the bathroom mirror themselves if necessary.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
giphy-19.gif

:hmm:

qJzBR4.jpg

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wish they would turn off your internet.

Why? OP’s MKUltra thread is one of the most important in BGOL history as he is an obvious victim and has exposed the government program for what it is.

If you want him to be muzzled, you’re probably a government agent that doesn’t want the world to know how corrupt this government is and how bad they’ve treated people with performing tests without their knowledge, injecting diseases and stealing DNA as well performing all kind of PsyOps on our community.

Yahweh

The one true God
BGOL Patreon Investor
My child, the answer is not to b-u-m-p. The only way to solve your problem is to p-r-a-y and t-i-t-h-e.

Send the Lord a PM and once I have received your prayer message, you shall have taken the first step toward healing.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Why? OP’s MKUltra thread is one of the most important in BGOL history as he is an obvious victim and has exposed the government program for what it is.

If you want him to be muzzled, you’re probably a government agent that doesn’t want the world to know how corrupt this government is and how bad they’ve treated people with performing tests without their knowledge, injecting diseases and stealing DNA as well performing all kind of PsyOps on our community.

People don't want the truth at all. They keep making fun of the OP but he's dropping serious knowledge in the thread

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

People need to start reading about,how the government is trying to find a way to get us to grow two more arms....This shit is deep.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
People don't want the truth at all. They keep making fun of the OP but he's dropping serious knowledge in the thread

:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

People need to start reading about,how the government is trying to find a way to get us to grow two more arms....This shit is deep.

It's not that serious when you truly know who you are..

Op is suffering from paranoia and that happens to a lot of us.. That get over whelmed with too much info..

And lack knowledge if self to do anything about it..

Knowing myself I know I'm to focus on not being distracted.

I don't care what the demon helpers do

Once you know whom you truly are you can wipe your enemies out with a simple thought..

But as gods if you dont think and eat right

AND GET OUT UNDER THAT SUN

GETTING THEM CODES

You gonna be a paranoid mess

Know thyself ye Gods

The op comes from the military mk-ultra is an historic fact..

The heart attack gun is real..

But when you KNOW who you are they are nothing but mere pebbles to step over in the path of our possible ascension...

Op is not telling us the WHOLE story and the role he played..

By trusting the enemy too much..

PJN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Always listen to who you think is crazy, there is always a nugget of information/logic/sense in their babble.