Yet another restaurant assault

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
GTFOH. You’re a simple minded racist! Living in the ghetto means living in the slums! Acting ghetto is acting like a slum fuck! If you’re assigning that word to black people, you are the racist
Cac ⚠️
dean-supernatural.gif

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
damn, niggas here are fucking dumb as fuck. The minute some bitch complains about anything, the no pussy getting morons come here desperately trying to find an angle to cape for her.

I complained about two workers being assaulted by ghetto trash bitches! The word bitches is PLURAL!!! That means more than one! Since there were two bitches acting GHETTO, only an idiot would assume I was only referring to one ghetto bitch!

But keep on....maybe the bitch from here will give you some ass if you keep kissing her ass

LMAO So I've gone from being a "dude" to being a "bitch". I thought you would have kept the charade of not knowing who I am up a lil bit longer but I'm not surprised.

Lets's dissect.

Niggas here are clowning because the victim was white and the perp was black
, SINGULAR no mention of the second incident. BUT assaulting a working person is unacceptable no matter what the race is. This isn’t a cop vs civilian thing, SINGULAR no mention of the second incident this is working women vs unhinged ghetto trash bitches.

There is no way to infer you were talking about anything but the current incident, and y'all can try to gaslight me if you want to, but I see for who you are.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Ghetto certainly has a color because the term is almost (99.9%) always use towards black people.

They know this. I was half expecting the "we used to refer to Jewish neighborhoods as ghettos" line, but I guess maybe they aren't old enough for that.

Reactions: BKF

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Yeah dumb bitch? I love how you fucking ignore my last sentence.... “this is working WOMEN vs unhinged BITCHES!

Women is plural dummy and bitches are plural! Once again, shut the fuck up! That’s the problem with emotional idiots, you see only what you want and ignore all facts to serve your agenda.

I’ll repeat!!! If you don’t know that the words women and bitches refers to more than one person then you are as dumb as you’ve proven to be over time

"Unhinged GHETTO bitches", hence my original comment. If you had said "unhinged bitches", I wouldn't have an issue. Seeing as how race was mentioned in your original sentence there is no way any reasonable person would take this any other way, and if it wasn't intended that way, most would have simply said it wasn't intentional and/or offered to amend the post. You're lashing out as someone who got caught, now you're name calling, attacking members and everything else. I see you.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
There's more to this story. I'm not buying that "I just told her to reinsert her card"
You be surprised crazy bitch lost her mind in the store today when the card reader rejected her credit card. This is nothing new it's the reason they are having trouble hiring to little money to deal with this shit.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
so are you suggesting I compliment those ghetto fucks who smack and throw hot soup on a bitches face for no reason?! They don’t deserve any respect! Here you go, taking offense to ME calling TWO fucked women ghetto. What the fuck?!! Then, because you’re a girl, you have other idiots here caping for you SOLELY because you’re a girl. You’re entire argument holds no merit and is specious. If I was taking about the first bitch, I would’ve said “woman and ghetto bitch, not WOMEN AND GHETTO BITCHES”. How can you argue this? Obviously I chose to make my words plural. Who are you to decide to ignore that JUST to hold your bullshit fantasy that I’m white or a coon or whateber

Don't be obtuse. Everyone knows Ghetto has racial connotations. Almost any definition you find regarding it is going to say it refers to hoods for minority or ethnic people. If there were two groups of women side by side, one black and one white, and someone said "Look at those ghetto bitches", no one would assume they meant the white group. For someone with a registration date less than one month old, you certainly do know a lot about the behavior of men and women on this board. Regardless, I'm finished with this topic. I see you and others see you too.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They'll find that dumb bitch, just like the other dumb bitch that was apprehended recently..

Small wonder restaurant employees left in droves, not wanting to deal with wildlings for what they get paid

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
I know when you “white” people call someone ghetto you’re probably talking about blacks. I also know the English language. I know if you show a white woman and a black woman committing the same crime and you say they are ghetto BITCHES, that means BOTH. I also know that if you interpret it any other way, you’re a fucking idiot who’s desperately trying to find a case where there is none
:yes::yes:

You could even go so far as to bring up the definition of ghetto, which would prove your point, but it would not matter.

You have already proven your point.

Hammering at an issue from the wrong side, even though one has thoroughly and repeatedly been shown to be wrong, over and over again, is ghetto assed behavior.

In short, you are wasting your time. Ghetto assed people will still argue the point, even though they are demonstrably wrong.

This is why it's called ghetto assed behavior.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
Don't be obtuse. Everyone knows Ghetto has racial connotations.

Those connotations are in the ears of the listener. The English language is not subject to the whimsical interpretations of those who don't have facility with said language.

I grew up in a ghetto.

I went south, and observed the origin of ghetto behavior.

Where does this behavior come from? I would say poor education, ignorance, and cultural inferiority.

If one connects this automatically with Black Americans, it begs the question: where did this ghetto behavior originate?
How did Black people develop "ebonics", and other ghetto assed behaviors?

The answer: they got it from ghetto assed white folks, predominantly from the south.

After all, cities like Chicago, Detroit, and Cleveland are nothing more that northern southern towns, also known as "up south".

Perhaps it would help to understand that, just because some ghetto assed black women are ghetto assed black women, it does not follow that ALL Black women are ghetto assed black women.

850credit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I didn't mean that to be funny.

So many people don't know how or are too lazy to make a decent meal for themselves and family...it's amazing to me.

People out here acting like fast food or takeout is the only means of feeding themselves. Like they're facing starvation if they can't get thier meal in a timely fashion.

If they had cooked they would be home eating in the time it took for them to go out, wait on the food to be prepared, pay, and return home.

Glad I had parents that taught me how to cook, clean and do laundry without depending on a woman or paying others to do it for me.

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
damn, niggas here are fucking dumb as fuck. The minute some bitch complains about anything, the no pussy getting morons come here desperately trying to find an angle to cape for her.

I complained about two workers being assaulted by ghetto trash bitches! The word bitches is PLURAL!!! That means more than one! Since there were two bitches acting GHETTO, only an idiot would assume I was only referring to one ghetto bitch!

But keep on....maybe the bitch from here will give you some ass if you keep kissing her ass
So you still capping?

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
21CCR06688 | State of Texas vs. AMANDA MARTINEZ

Case Number
21CCR06688
Court
County Court at Law #2
Judicial Officer
Mischtian, John M
File Date