Yet another restaurant assault

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Niggas here are clowning because the victim was white and the perp was black, BUT assaulting a working person is unacceptable no matter what the race is. This isn’t a cop vs civilian thing, this is working women vs unhinged ghetto trash bitches.

You were doing ok until the last 4 words. White women who do this stuff aren't assumed to be unhinged trailer park trash, and white folks would be giving her the benefit of the doubt: maybe she had a bad day, maybe she was embarrassed etc. Your hostility for black women is showing through your comments.

That said, if her card was declined, they can't get that information from the processing company? Or was it an error where the chip wasn't read?

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
You were doing ok until the last 4 words. White women who do this stuff aren't assumed to be unhinged trailer park trash, and white folks would be giving her the benefit of the doubt: maybe she had a bad day, maybe she was embarrassed etc. Your hostility for black women is showing through your comments.

That said, if her card was declined, they can't get that information from the processing company? Or was it an error where the chip wasn't read?

Uhhh... NO.

Trash is as trash does.

Black, white, Puerto Rican, trash is trash.

I don't condone men hitting women, but I would have followed that chick out the door and knocked her so far into the future she would have had to be picked up by a flying ambulance.

It doesn't matter whether the clerk nor the credit/debit card company fucked up or not. Getting sucker punched by a hood rodent is not a punishment that fits the crime of making a simple mistake.

The culture of the U.S. is increasingly one where barbaric behavior is becoming normalized.
This is a prime example of just that.

I come from a neighborhood as rough as they get in the U.S., and we always drew a very clear, bright line:
If you put your hands on me in anger, know that death is a very possible outcome. WTF makes someone think
they can hit someone for asking to swipe a card twice? A ghetto assed, "Ah mo kick dat bitch ass" mentality is one very possible, even likely, explanation.

I have quit more than one job because of similar shit going on.

Working with the public is like doing a tour in an insane asylum five days a week. You never know WHAT the hell is coming through the door.

Last edited:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Uhhh... NO.

Trash is as trash does.

Black, white, Puerto Rican, trash is trash.

I don't condone men hitting women, but I would have followed that chick out the door and knocked her so far into the future she would have had to be picked up by a flying ambulance.

It doesn't matter whether the clerk nor the credit/debit card company fucked up or not. Getting sucker punched by a hood rodent is not a punishment that fits the crime of making a simple mistake.

The culture of the U.S. is increasingly one where barbaric behavior is becoming normalized.
This is a prime example of just that.

I come from a neighborhood as rough as they get in the U.S., and we always drew a very clear, bright line:
If you put your hands on me in anger, know that death is a very possible outcome. WTF makes someone think
they can hit someone for asking to swipe a card twice? A ghetto assed, "Ah mo kick dat bitch ass" mentality is one very possible, even likely, explanation.

I have quit more than one job because of similar shit going on.

Working with the public is like doing a tour in an insane asylum five days a week. You never know WHAT the hell is coming through the door.

If he had simply used the word "trash" or even the phrase "trash bitches" I would not have commented, I would have simply agreed. The "ghetto" modifier changes the connotation, hence my comment. The hostility is so ingrained y'all don't even notice it any more.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
If he had simply used the word "trash" or even the phrase "trash bitches" I would not have commented, I would have simply agreed. The "ghetto" modifier changes the connotation, hence my comment. The hostility is so ingrained y'all don't even notice it any more.

Hostility is often justified.

And as one who hails from the ghetto, I have a triple Ph. D. in ghettological studies.

In my professional opinion, hitting someone for asking you to swipe a card is some ghetto assed shit.

You can't argue with clinical proof.

notreally

Rising Star
Registered
"Niggas here are clowning because the victim was white and the perp was black,..."

Yeah, ok.

You seem to be the one caught up making this a racial issue. I am from Detroit. Ghetto assed Black women do ghetto assed shit all the damned time.

So do ghetto assed white women from the surrounding suburbs.

Ghetto is ghetto is ghetto. It has no color.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This happened yesterday in Ohio near Cleveland.

woman has been arrested in Ohio after reportedly firing multiple shots in the drive-thru lane of a Wendy's fast food restaurant after growing "upset" at the time being taken over her order.

According to WFLA, Tia Taylor, 37, was arrested after allegedly firing at least three gunshots in the fast food lane of the popular eatery in Euclid, on Friday, December 3.

A police officer in the vicinity of the Wendy's heard the gunshots and arrived on the scene soon after. No one was injured in the incident.

Taylor is now facing a felony weapons charge over the improper handling of a firearm while a judge has ordered her to stay away from Wendy's.

blaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Niggas here are clowning because the victim was white and the perp was black, BUT assaulting a working person is unacceptable no matter what the race is. This isn’t a cop vs civilian thing, this is working women vs unhinged ghetto trash bitches.
Whoa, my brotha! It's generally funny to see somebody get stole on when it doesn't really hurt them badly. That said, nobody I've heard that talked about that soup chick has cut her any slack. I tell you what, these people are going to catch the wrong one on the wrong day.

It's crazy because in both of these instances, you see the perp turn right around and get the hell out. If she had slapped me, ain't no way she makes it out the door. I would have tackled that bitch like I was saving the superb owl (if you got that, we friends).

Politic Negro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She shouldn't be hard to find. btw this is what they sell.
EOfpUfJWkAAzi2c
EOfpUfKWsAArPIV

scullydog

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Capping for your white slave mistress, huh?

aldoogie

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You nailed it good sister. I read that and thought caucasoid alert immediately.

Last edited:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
Whatever man....I know what I was trying to say. Niggas were clowning about the black girl with the Phat ass who smacked the bitch. Nobody said shit about the cac on cac incident. I was addressing the boards clowning, then I proceeded to comment on BOTH incidents. If you don’t know that the word (BITCHES) implies more than one bitch, I don’t know what to say.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :cmonson:

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
You seem to be the one caught up making this a racial issue. I am from Detroit. Ghetto assed Black women do ghetto assed shit all the damned time.

So do ghetto assed white women from the surrounding suburbs.

Ghetto is ghetto is ghetto. It has no color.
Ghetto certainly has a color because the term is almost (99.9%) always use towards black people.