Yella gal named Yetta-pass it or smash it.

AFKAQ

Star
Registered
LOL-I ain't feelin' the name Yetta though. That was that name of Fran Drescher's grandma on THE NANNY. Reminds me of an old jewish woman.
THIS Yetta would get smashed. She has about a 6-6.5 face,but a 9 body.

4526ea84c0532.jpg

4526ea9d4d958.jpg

451c5c654d272.jpg

451c5c7c4aee6.jpg

451c5c8f1771a.jpg

451c5c40a50b2.jpg

451c5c0d5be56.jpg

451c5b729664a.jpg

451c5ba82d696.jpg

451c528cb13ed.jpg

buffdaddy

Star
Registered
pass it, she looks like a gremlin........but since she's yella watch how many dudes say they will smash......lol :lol:

alexw

Unapologetically Afrikan!
Platinum Member
her body and face is funny looking...........

but on a remy night

AFKAQ

Star
Registered
I think she probably smokes like a chimney,thus her hard looks. That's why Mercedes Ashley looks older than she does-smoking ages people. Oh,as for the "but since she's yella watch how many dudes say they will smash......lol ",I did qualify it. I am more of a face man than a body man,but as long as the face doesn't make me nauseous I can't deal with it.

SeekoGT

Star
Registered
You cant honestly give that body a 9... I mean.. She's straight and all, but overall, she's nothing over a 6.5 in my eyes.

DWBass

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Definitely not wifey material but she'd get smashed! There's way more ugly broads out there! Legs look weird in that first pic!

Harlem_Gangsta

Star
Registered
AFKAQ said:
I think she probably smokes like a chimney,thus her hard looks. That's why Mercedes Ashley looks older than she does-smoking ages people. Oh,as for the "but since she's yella watch how many dudes say they will smash......lol ",I did qualify it. I am more of a face man than a body man,but as long as the face doesn't make me nauseous I can't deal with it.

^^That's some true talk right there, smoking/drinking does make people age quicker.