Yella Beezy shot 12 times this morning.....

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Damn.

6yAgGS.jpg

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One thing that Boosie and all of you who treat that statement as gospel forget.

You do dirt, you get dirt.

Yes some people are haters, but usually people are shot for other reasons than someone just being a “Hater”.
Man niggas will shoot you for smiling.

People making the connection to Roy Lee.....that's just people trying to connect the dots. Everyone trying to come up and hit a lick. You don't have to do shit to get shot.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All of this because one man said he wasn't from where he claims to be from in a popular black part of the city.The shit we bicker about and these dudes are atleast close to 30 or over.

Being petty is a man's form of being jealous,most time and it's been around but thanks to the internet it's at an all time high you don't have to be in front of no one but a screen and that can hurt you're ego,rep and look;After shit hits the fan and usually the first one to say "You gonna respect me","I'm a man" is the loser because someone with something worth to lose will walk away,especially over some petty shit that not directly fucking with you ,family or lively hood.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man niggas will shoot you for smiling.

People making the connection to Roy Lee.....that's just people trying to connect the dots. Everyone trying to come up and hit a lick. You don't have to do shit to get shot.

You’re exactly right. But Boosie made it seem as if everyone’s city is jealous of a person success so the people want to kill that successful person.

That’s not really the case.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You’re exactly right. But Boosie made it seem as if everyone’s city is jealous of a person success so the people want to kill that successful person.

That’s not really the case.
I don't think it's that I just think you are more vulnerable in your own city because your guard down and you comfortable.....you in someone else city and your guard up and you got.protection.

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That's the only shit I can think of and then I have to wonder why would you even want to see that? The fuck wrong with these boys?
  • Yella (lightskinned)
  • Beezy (bitch)
  • shot 12 times (smutted out)
  • this morning (self-explanatory)

Now, the fuck is wrong with your thread title? Says dude was shot 12 times, but your link says he was shot AT over 12 times. Which one is it? :dunno:

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I don't think it's that I just think you are more vulnerable in your own city because your guard down and you comfortable.....you in someone else city and your guard up and you got.protection.
Nah
Just don't fuck over hella people make it then think it's all good.

People gotta leave if they ain't do right.
If you do right by the city the city will be proud to have you there