Year of Return: The African Americans moving to Ghana - BBC Africa

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuck dat shit.. Ghana opens its doors to us Moorish Americans.. and what does the dept of defense do..

run fuckin over to ghana and begs to build a military base there... we have zero idea how much this country truly FEARS us doing our own thing and leaving them behind..

those in the KNOW.. KNOW they wont be shit without us.. its only the dumbed down retards that dont know any better...

So chea.. a few years ago Ghana reachs out to us and next thing you know this govt heard the buzz.. and wants to build a military base because they just cant leave us the fuck alone... its crazy how obsessed this govt is with the God race aka moorish americans aka blackamoors aka "black" people...

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
fuck dat shit.. Ghana opens its doors to us Moorish Americans.. and what does the dept of defense do..

run fuckin over to ghana and begs to build a military base there... we have zero idea how much this country truly FEARS us doing our own thing and leaving them behind..

those in the KNOW.. KNOW they wont be shit without us.. its only the dumbed down retards that dont know any better...

So chea.. a few years ago Ghana reachs out to us and next thing you know this govt heard the buzz.. and wants to build a military base because they just cant leave us the fuck alone... its crazy how obsessed this govt is with the God race aka moorish americans aka blackamoors aka "black" people...
Yeah, AFRI-COM is disturbing...

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
it would be smart to aquire citizenship in Ghana,it is legal to have dual citizenship,we can also help the country with our skills and money,anyway half the people on earth will be in Africa by 2100,Europes population is dwindling
I'm.good. See ya later. I don't care about where thebpopulation will be. Where will the wealth be? I don't live in Europe anyway.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I've been thinking about dual citizenship and starting a business there. America is hostile to us, so to me, it makes since to have a Plan-B in place and fully functioning. I think having a business and a home in another country on another continent can be a good thing.

I'm seriously thinking about learning "Twi" as well. I have trust issues, so I need to know what a MoFo is saying.

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
The Ghanaian President opened his doors to the African disphora abroad.. He was in Barbados just this past promoting Ghana..

I need to make the trip

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Return to a place you’ve never been and have no ties. :confused:

Other than the love for whites (thinking they are right) there is no reason so-called blacks should think they are going home by moving to Africa.

:smh:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There were more so-called blacks deported from the United States to Africa than there were shipped to the United States from Africa during the transatlantic slave trade.

but the ignorance continues :mad:

illdog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Folks actually thought america was giving away aid...money/loans/arms for free..

2019-08-27-iss-today-foreign-military-map.png

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Folks actually thought america was giving away aid...money/loans/arms for free..

2019-08-27-iss-today-foreign-military-map.png

the crazy shit is.. all that fuckin slavery still going on in Mauratania and US HAS BASES there..

you gotta be the worst leader ever, to allow western military bases in your country..

as if the u.s would allow you to have a military base in thiers..

fuckin gluttonous self serving weak minded, easily led pussys and puppets running countries on that continent we know as africa...

we Need more Mugabes.