Y'all seen Black Rob? He's in bad shape...

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What the fuck!!!!!

What in the world happened to him???

SHIT!!!! He don't look like he got much time left in this world.

5a6c1f32d5eb1d5bf8d72bb0de5c4a14.gif

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Whoaaaaa there.. it’s been a few yrs since I seen him up close and personal, but damn he was good when the last time I seen him and we politic...wtf happen.. might have to make a few phone calls tomorrow to see wtf

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I saw the video in the X thread, this is all types of fucked up. We get old. I get it, but Puff fucked over too many of his artists. I remember listening to BR talking about his kidney issues and how Bad Boy had cut him off from the insurance plan while he was still considered an employee. Just all types of fucked up. I was rooting for him after jail and thought 'Ventilation' was a good look, but didn't hear much else. I hope someone looks out for him and he gets right.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
He robbed all his artists. Thing is; how you almost a billionaire and let people just suffer? No way ALL of em did him wrong to where he just let em go under.
Not even trying to defend him. But his money primarily never came from Bad Boy but from everything else like Sean John. Later came money from 'endorsing' Ciroc then the cable station that he was 'awarded' Revolt.