Yall see people dressed like this in your city?

bighurt2k7

Star
Registered
it's 90C and these women are wearing scarves?

summer_scarves.jpg

I mean, where the fukk is fashion headed?

hb.jpg

fa2zrc.jpg

jonathan_rhys_myers.jpg

brian-emo-01.JPG

I see this sh1t every day on the train or just out and about

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
Nope
and the last four would be probably get ribbed/snuck/shot

BUU

Rising Star
Registered
I some some lil fucker wearing this shit on my way to work today...
brian-emo-01.JPG

Last edited:

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
aiyo, dudes are hitting up the womens section looking for jeans, true story...and they have no damn shame either lol.

Only preppies and psuedo-fags are wearing those hip-huggers, dudes are still sagging of their ankles here.

bighurt2k7

Star
Registered
Only preppies and psuedo-fags are wearing those hip-huggers, dudes are still sagging of their ankles here.
where do you stay at? In toronto, it's all about fitted jeans and skinny jeans... I don't even know who's gay anymore...lol

babalou

Star
Registered
NEW YORK, stand up!! :lol::lol:

sadly, here in NY it's like a fuckin fashion experiment and then we hand it off to the rest of the world. Shit is disgusting. you got teenage boys wearing red and turquoise tight pants (and sagging them shits :confused:) and trying to be punk and skater.

The bitches rock the same shit and oddly enough, none of these hoes have any ass, WTF?

Then you got the wanna be skaters WALKING around with brand new skateboards that have never seen the pavement because the wheels look fresh out the box. These cats are on some "cute" skater shit so naturally they dont want to step one foot on a board, fall and scratch their clear nail polish.

Then you have the fat/obese crowd....nuff said. being fat is a damn disease.

Next is the scarf/hat crowd of bitches rocking scarves in the summer and fedoras like fucking Bugsy Sigel thinking that shit is cute with some cowboy boots. It's one thing if dime bitches do it (they get except from alot of the bullshit), but gargoyle-faced hoes who never see their true reflection in the mirror are continuous offenders.

I have no idea what the hell happened to fashion here because it's like anything goes. What ever happened to some regular fitting jeans and a decent shirt?

bighurt2k7

Star
Registered
sadly, here in NY it's like a fuckin fashion experiment and then we hand it off to the rest of the world. Shit is disgusting. you got teenage boys wearing red and turquoise tight pants (and sagging them shits :confused:) and trying to be punk and skater.

The bitches rock the same shit and oddly enough, none of these hoes have any ass, WTF?

Then you got the wanna be skaters WALKING around with brand new skateboards that have never seen the pavement because the wheels look fresh out the box. These cats are on some "cute" skater shit so naturally they dont want to step one foot on a board, fall and scratch their clear nail polish.

Next is the scarf/hat crowd of bitches rocking scarves in the summer and fedoras like fucking Bugsy Sigel thinking that shit is cute with some cowboy boots. It's one thing if dime bitches do it (they get except from alot of the bullshit), but gargoyle-faced hoes who never see their true reflection in the mirror are continuous offenders.

I have no idea what the hell happened to fashion here because it's like anything goes. What ever happened to some regular fitting jeans and a decent shirt?

:lol: at this whole post...same shit up here man... How can a woman be attracted to a dude who wears tighter jeans than her? Maybe i'm not supposed to understand this sh1t lol.

FamoBenton

Star
Registered

Baggin on fat people? That's not fashion. Where do you draw the line between respectfully critiquing what you see, and being an angry, ranting dickhead?

Just saying...

KATDADDY

underground king
BGOL Investor
NEW YORK NEW YORK CITY OF DREAMS,,,AHHHH FUCK IT

MAN ON THE REAL THIS SHIT IS OUT OF HAND,,:angry:

1:THE CHICK IN THE CLUBS WONT DANCE WITH U IF YOUR STYLE IS NOT (SHOTTA STYLE):angry:

2:WHY THE FUCK DUDE WEAR PENCIL JEANS AND THEN SAG EM AND WEAR OVER SIZE SHRITS, :angry:

3:WHO JUST WHO IS TO BLAME FOR THIS :angry:

4:WHEN WILL THIS END?:angry:

5:WHEN MY PANTS GET TIGHT I TOSS EM,:D

6:NEW YORK THIS IS NOT WHATS POPPIN :angry:

marrs

Potential Star
Registered
YEa. a lot. just saw 1ne 2day @ Walmart wearing long ladies shorts(wotever u call em..u know the kind...) with a khaki vest and like a string (white)undershirt... and black calf-high womens boots.
Shit was so bad the gay dudes workin at Walmart :smh::smh: at the kid....:lol::lol:

Damn Right

Rising Star
Registered
i don't know about dude wearing those pajamas and that pajama hat, but the other people are rocking that '1970s punk rock chic' look. i don't like it myself

Ratt

Star
Registered
I was walking past City Hall headed to work, and this cat in front of me had on a fall jacket. I wanted to ask him -- wtf!

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
these guys wearing women clothing are nothing but fags, they better hope they never goto jail and meet this cat
[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/v/TwgrEVgtL9g&hl[/FLASH]

Tchalla

Support BGOL
Registered
What the fuck is up with the black hoodies with the hood up in 90+ weather outside! I seen a bunch of these cats out here in Oakland! :angry: