Ya'll remember when bad women had sum hairy pum pum?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
pardon me...Hirsute

tumblr_m0rp7luJc71r8zqx1o1_500.jpg

Do U prefer shaved and landing strip or a good ole hairy bush???

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
Yes:yes:....

And I'm Glad It's Gone:angry:....

.....All in the Way of That Beautiful Pussy Meat Just Yearning to be Put in My Mouth

Van Allen

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't want unkept bushes but a little down there is cool. HATE bald ones.

Sent from a verizon Rezound

HAIRY IS ALL GOOD. THE NATURAL WAY, ALWAYS WETTER WHEN HAIRY. THE FRENCH SAY "THE HAIRIER THE HOTTER". True. That bald love is really.....about pedophiles wanting to see little girls!!:angry::angry: Very Sick shit!!!!!

Five Realms

Star
Registered
GTFOH with that bullshit ass comment. My lady shaves bald all the time and I love it. It's a preference, simple and plain, and has absolutely nothing to do with little girls. She was shaving before I met her, it just so happens I enjoy it when she does.

A little airstrip is ok and can be just as sexy IMHO. To call a mufugga a pedo cuz he likes his lady to shave bald is a retarded ass comment. That would be like me sayin that dudes who love hairy women are really homo's wanting to see other men. GTFOH with that shit my dude.

It's a preference and just leave it at that.

HAIRY IS ALL GOOD. THE NATURAL WAY, ALWAYS WETTER WHEN HAIRY. THE FRENCH SAY "THE HAIRIER THE HOTTER". True. That bald love is really.....about pedophiles wanting to see little girls!!:angry::angry: Very Sick shit!!!!!

mrbillcollecta

Rising Star
Registered

Not sick but I see where you coming from. Bald pussy looks wrong...especially some/most black women. Ive been arguing this w friends for years.