ya'll laugh at Marianne Williamson, she destroyed this right-wing pseudo intellect on reparations

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I didn’t know she was Jewish. She not a Jew though. They can’t use the anti Semitic thing on her. She did say some good things though that Obama should’ve been saying and doing. That Jewish scumbag to the left don’t like the idea of Ados getting reparations but okay with his people getting it.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Davie Rubin dude IMO he comes off kinda fake, doesn't seem conservative at all, he knows little and comes off pretty slow..

Dude better thank the lord he's white and he can make money from this cuz his knowledge is seriously lacking.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
The dudes talking over the video are fucking trash!
No way I could watch another video of theirs.
However, she was on point with her arguments.
Same shit I’ve been bashing into dumb ass white folks that try and debate me on reparations​

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I haven't seen *any* candidate able to articulate systemic and institutional racism, and why reparations is totally justified as a means to remedy the damage thats been inflicted on black people

I started to post this yesterday. I like the Serfs version and The Majority Report did a good play by play of it too.

Reactions: ugk

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
That Davie Rubin dude IMO he comes off kinda fake, doesn't seem conservative at all, he knows little and comes off pretty slow..

Dude better thank the lord he's white and he can make money from this cuz his knowledge is seriously lacking.
The dude is Gay. The Conservatives won't FULLY embrace him no matter how much he parrots their talking points.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The dude is Gay. The Conservatives won't FULLY embrace him no matter how much he parrots their talking points.

He's gay but he seems really slow or just does a bad job of acting but I'm listening to this debate and this dude is obviously trying to troll...

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Kinda fake?

His whole persona and shtick is fake. He's supposed to be some neutral "centrist" arbiter, but all he does is peddle right wing talking points under the guise of being a "classic liberal"

If you notice, as he admits in the video, he brought her solely to discuss her saying that white people aren't racist, but she checked his dumb ass on it.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I started to post this yesterday. I like the Serfs version and The Majority Report did a good play by play of it too.

I'll check out the serfs version. The Majority Report, like Michael Brooks talk and interrupt too much

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kinda fake?

His whole persona and shtick is fake. He's supposed to be some neutral "centrist" arbiter, but all he does is peddle right wing talking points under the guise of being a "classic liberal"

If you notice, as he admits in the video, he brought her solely to discuss her saying that white people aren't racist, but she checked his dumb ass on it.

Yeah I agree, he's phony, tries to be middle ground but comes off like a fake conservative....

Act's ignorant towards things and act like he don't understand... dude is just fake straight up

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She schooled ol boy on reparations and his dumbass still didn't get it or he just refuses to get it. It's a lot of cacs just like him.

:lol:@dude calling him a dumb fuck! Sadly it's a lot of ignorant people in this country. :smh:

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She schooled ol boy on reparations and his dumbass still didn't get it or he just refuses to get it. It's a lot of cacs just like him.

:lol:@dude calling him a dumb fuck! Sadly it's a lot of ignorant people in this country. :smh:

He's not invested in getting it. Doesn't give a shit to get it. Refuses to get it because then he'd have to admit he was wrong.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also, I was guilty of judging her after the first debate. She seemed erratic. This was a dismantling. She crushed this. Never raised her voice at all. Never lost her cool. Just made point after point after point.

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
You noggaahz will never ever get reperations. Nobody is giving former slave desendants money.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://daverubin.com/

DAVE RUBIN

Dave’s journey from a left leaning progressive to a free thinking classical liberal has been quite an adventure. As a gay married man living in America, Dave spent the majority of his adult life subscribing to a certain political belief system based primarily on his immutable characteristics. Fed up with the mainstream media narrative and click-bait news, Dave decided to open up about his awakening, for all to see. He came to realize that no person or idea should be expected to join a side, but rather they should embrace their status as an individual. He now feels that the modern left has lost its way by taking political correctness and groupthink to a dangerous level, distracting from the true American dream of the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness.

Dave’s background as a stand up comedian, degree in political science, and willingness to listen without fighting has uniquely positioned him to tackle big ideas and uncomfortable truths with thought leaders from both sides of the aisle. His show The Rubin Report aims to create civil discourse with people we both agree and disagree with, and host a dialogue with others whose ideas are judged before being given the chance to be presented in an honest way.

Dave is currently taping season 5 of his talk show, speaking around the world with Dr. Jordan Peterson on the “12 Rules for Life Tour,” and performing stand up comedy in cities around the U.S.