Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

PeerlessMack

Been here longer than you think!
Platinum Member
Was able to get a Series X through the XBox.com store. I got a confirmation but no exact delivery date. Only that it will be delivered before Dec 23rd.

We'll see.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is valhalla????my son wants it for Christmas.

I'm playing Valhalla right now, It gets better the longer you play it. I still prefer Odyssey over it so far though. Odyssey was good from the beginning to the end with few slow periods. And the story was easier to follow. Valhalla gets slow at times and drags during certain missions.

jroc007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm playing Valhalla right now, It gets better the longer you play it. I still prefer Odyssey over it so far though. Odyssey was good from the beginning to the end with few slow periods. And the story was easier to follow. Valhalla gets slow at times and drags during certain missions.
Thanks

xxironxx

PhD in Trollin
BGOL Investor
Yea Walmart here had em in the store today.

Anybody else have battery packs from the one they use? The backs from the 1s i had won't close on the new controller. Anybody else having that issue

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How is valhalla????my son wants it for Christmas.
kinda weak to me really boring.
glad to hear this because i was about to sell mines. its slow boring and to me the worst looking one between origins, odyssey..im maybe about 5 or 6 hrs in so ill give it a few more hours. thanks for the info.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I decided to try Valhalla as my first Creed. Probably wasn't a good choice. Just doesn't feel like like a polished game mechanics wise. You would think it was their first try at this.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Asgard quest's are good. Finishing them up today. Those quest's feel more like Odyssey IMO.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla’s Weird England Explained

9 Hidden Assassin's Creed Valhalla Secrets You Missed

Last edited:

noriega

Rising Star
Registered
Killercam1020 on twitch.. has a bot running inventory of the major stores for the Xbox and ps5.. hoping that will be helpful to those that are still trying to get a system

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Killercam1020 bot can't see bestbuy stock. His bot missed the drop. The chat had to alert him.

noriega

Rising Star
Registered
Killercam1020 bot can't see bestbuy stock. His bot missed the drop. The chat had to alert him.

I didn't know that happened... Thanks for that... I'm watching it. Seeing a lot of chatter about walmart online at 12 but no firm confirmation on that yet