Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
I got in too. The site won't redirect though.

Some people saying it's sold out :dunno:
It said that the first time I went in but I didn't see the prompt saying that they had them in stock on the line q screen.

Now it says that it's in stock but limited.

YoBitchChoseMe

Rising Star
Registered

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You got to let people see how hard it is to get a new console now. I make sure i send those Walmart links to people who i know is looking for a console. When they fail at getting one, it's easier to get them to buy from you.

tenor.gif

:lol:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Xbox Series X and S just got restocked for Black Friday, so you better hurry

Scroll down quick.
By Nina Huang
November 25, 2020 at 08:55 PM EST
Meredith has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Meredith may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links.

ADVERTISEMENT
SaveFBTweetMore

00:16
13:02

Share:'Far Cry 6' trailer reveals Giancarlo Esposito as villain
Direct Link

As is the case with most gaming console releases, the Xbox Series X and S have been nearly impossible to find ever since they launched a few weeks ago in early November. Like their main competitor, the newly released Sony PlayStation 5, the Series X and S basically always sell out mere minutes after every restock. Every Xbox fan is likely wondering when major retailers will release more inventory, and thankfully there’s good news from Walmart.
The company is set to restock the Xbox Series X and S at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT tonight as part of its massive Black Friday deals drop. Both of the sought-after consoles will be available — though there’s no telling how long they’ll stay in stock — and will retail for $499 and $299, respectively (without any Black Friday price markdowns). Best Buy is also planning a restock for Cyber Week, but there is no news as to the exact time it’ll release more inventory.

CREDIT: MICROSOFT
Buy it! Xbox Series X, $499 at walmart.com; Xbox Series S, $299 at walmart.com
For the lucky few who have already scored a Series X and S, however, there’s even better news: Xbox games that accompanied the launch of the X and S are already on sale, with games like Assassin's Creed: Valhalla, the yet-released Cyberpunk 2077, and Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit going for as little as $24. Since Microsoft made titles for Xbox One X and S compatible with the new Series X and S (and vice versa), it’s the perfect time for shoppers to score perennially popular franchises, like Marvel's Avengers, NBA 2K21, FIFA 21, and Lego DC Super-Villains for up to 70 percent off. As for accessories, even the new wireless controllers for the Series X and S are $20 off right now.

Since inventory for the Series X and S are popping up sporadically on retailer sites such as Amazon and Best Buy, your only other chance at scoring one apart from Walmart’s restock would be to refresh landing pages constantly. But one thing is for sure: You’ll definitely find massive markdowns on some of the best Xbox games, and we’ve narrowed it down to 19 options below. Shop now while deals are hot, and check out more Black Friday coverage here — including the best Nintendo deals, early Amazon deals, and more.
Best Black Friday Xbox gaming deals
CREDIT: SQUARE ENIX
Shop more Black Friday 2020 deals:

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor

I will say if you do buy a new tv, don't sleep on greentoe.com. bought my 65" Q80T awhile back when other retailers were showing $1800+ for $1399. Seller didn't charge tax either.

For those that don't know, greentoe allows you to submit bids on items and then connect you with retailers who will honor your bid or submit a counteroffer. I tried to get my tv for 1300. Sellers are authorized retailers.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Using an auto clicker off and on for 3 days got me an xbox x from microsoft

Thanks for the advice. I got mine in 8 hours. Hopefully I get it before the 10th. I only want one for Cyberpunk.

I'm going to wait a few years for Sony to really engineer the PS5 instead of the rush job they just put out.