Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
these companies should be ashamed off themselves...

fuck trying to buy one of these things

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Me. I'm not into this shit, trying to get one for the kids. Whats the trick?
Patience and not getting discouraged.

Being logged into the websites that you're going to try to purchase from with your shipping and billing information up to date.

Following Wario64, Solelinks on twitter with post notifications turned on or having notifications on.

I have a few more things that I do that I don't think most people are willing to do.

GS is up.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

"In our own investigation, we found that the most likely culprit behind the crashes is related to how Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War handles next-gen upgrades. Rather than use Xbox Smart Delivery, an intelligent system that installs the best possible version of a game for your console automatically (and for free), Black Ops Cold War has two different versions of the base game to choose from, and only the more expensive one includes the upgrade for next-gen consoles. Even with the cross-gen version, however, the Xbox Series X will still play the Xbox One X version, leading to crashes and eventually more serious issues. "

Gawd damn it...

This is definitely the culprit...

My system is acting funny again today and Call of Duty is showing up on the external and my internal hard drives.

This makes fucking sense.