Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Looks like a machine with some power to me.(shrugs). As far as the name, is PS5 somehow better? It's not like it's original. At least they are trying something different outside of Xbox 2 lol.

That video that that was posted earlier speaks to the issue with the names though...we know the difference, but i feel bad for those older people that dont know the difference between the xbox one x and xbox series x...while the design of the consoles are completely different..i can see microsoft significantly lowering the price of the xbox one X next holiday season and their being confusion...man, i wouldn't' want to be working at best buy during the holidays next year...

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
PlayStation 5/ Xbox Series X New GPU Spec Leak Analysis: 9.2TF vs 12TF?

Last edited:

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
If those are the way these new systems will physically look then:

The customization options for the xbox will be unreal... custom skins for them joints will sell like crazy... some of the mock ups posted in this thread are just sick...

The PS5 design is butt ugly... they better have some hellified exclusives or that ugly shit will be nowhere in my home... and I don't think I'll be the only casual gamer that looks at its appearance then turns away from it...

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

ENoaI9TXsAANRBJ

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Xbox Series X Silicon Revealed: Is This The Biggest Console Processor Ever?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
He said the same shit i was saying in here at 5:40

Yeah I'm with you.... It's fucking Smart for Microsoft. People are focusing on the console and Microsoft is peeping the game. They are slowly using Gamepass and Xcloud to completely dominate the market share... just like nextflix.

Nobody is bitching about netflix spending 100s of millions of dollars to produce movies and shows... While they pay nextflix 13 bucks a month. Microsoft is doing the same thing.. They want you playing Microsoft games on your phone, computer, tv, and console. They want dudes paying 13 dollars a month and steady income. It's something Sony just can't do right now. If Sony sells 45 million consoles... Kats have to remember how much of that goes into manufacturing and other costs. While Microsoft ... based on this new model can make more money while selling less consoles... Cause they are going to get you with that must have monthly subscription .... While at the same time.. They come across as consumer friendly cause they are providing people with multiple choices. It's actually kind of fucking brilliant and is a way to attack two things.. the fact that eventually streaming is future, but that you still have to provide a physical platform for people.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
For real dude. They keep talking about all this power, but they don't have any first party titles that take advantage of it. All the texture-less shit they release and plan to release can't touch Playstation's current lineup. Nothing on Xbox looks better than Death Stranding, but they keep talking about teraflops!!
Yup. Fuck a Xbox.

bxZ9mS.jpg

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Sony fanboys gonna just say PC is lame now and why not give them the scraps lol.
Cyberpunk is coming to next gen I think. I'll wait.