Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

mrdiego2020

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol They dumbed the graphics down on ghost of tsushima.it looks good but no where near how they first showed it

Last edited:

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
Lol They dump the graphics down on ghost of tsushima.it looks good but no where near how they first showed it
As soon as I read running from the game engine I tune out to any game. Let me know when its running on the actual system.

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Announcing Xbox Series X & New Exclusive Xbox Next Generation Games | The Game of the Year Awards

Microsoft Unveils Xbox Series X, The Next Generation Xbox

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DF Direct: Xbox Series X Reaction - Our First Look At Next-Gen Hardware!

10:30 :please::hellyea:

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Microsoft's end game is to get Game pass on every device. Don't be shocked if it ends up on a PlayStation or a Nintendo system in a few years as an app. The goal is to be the Netflix of gaming.

Having the most powerful console is for mindshare, they really would rather have you locked in to Game pass. That's why almost every game they release will release on Game pass day one.

19:26

Ryokurin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think they are keeping the X marking because they intend on making the One X the baseline.

Think about it, take the One X, make some minor revisions like SSD memory, maybe some raytracing support, lower the price and discontinue the original one. You truly can't call it all new, but call it the new base for the masses. Then sell the X5 (or whatever) for $400.

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think they are keeping the X marking because they intend on making the One X the baseline.

Think about it, take the One X, make some minor revisions like SSD memory, maybe some raytracing support, lower the price and discontinue the original one. You truly can't call it all new, but call it the new base for the masses. Then sell the X5 (or whatever) for $400.

I agree with this, I think they should have discontinued the original Xbox one years ago. The X should have received a price cut during E3 and start scaling back production of the S that way trying to make the X the primary Xbox console that people would have bought around Black Friday and Christmas. By next November Microsoft will still have the original Xbox One, S, X, Series S (lockhart), and the Series X on the market at the same time. That too much hardware, that was the downfall of Sega. I would try to get the X down to $300.00 and stop production of the S. Most likely the PS5 will be $400-$500, the lockhart will probably be $100 less than the PS5 and the Series X will be the same price or $100 more than the PS5. If the series X is over $500 it won't sell.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Xbox Series X: Size, Name, Design, and Future Versions Detailed

Last edited:

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 Xbox Series X Trailer Analysis: Our First Taste of Next-Gen Power?

Last edited:

M.H.C.

BGOL Investor
Dumb name, that was the best they could come up with. The design looks horrible.

Looks like a machine with some power to me.(shrugs). As far as the name, is PS5 somehow better? It's not like it's original. At least they are trying something different outside of Xbox 2 lol.