Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

Good save on their part.

It was a dumb move but I like the fact that they're listening to their customers and corrected it immediately.

As a Series X owner the way they've treated and responded to their customers has impressed me during this roll out.

jroc007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good save on their part.

It was a dumb move but I like the fact that they're listening to their customers and corrected it immediately.

As a Series X owner the way they've treated and responded to their customers has impressed me during this roll out.
agreed

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
wasnt feeling control.it was boring to me lacked something i cant put my finger on it just wasn't good i deleted it fast after maybe 1 1/2 hrs of playing
dude I had to force myself to get through that game.. I even turned the difficulty down just to finish the story quickly

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I'm glad they changed it because the 6 and 12 month pricing was ridiculous. I could see an extra 10 bucks for 6 months and 20 for a year being accepted. But it still was overblown since it was only for new subscribers and only affected Gold. Now if we could get idiots to stop calling Nintendo Online a deal. They barely give us old games as perks.