Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I like both the PS5 and Xbox Series X

Some of yall know that I'm heavy into retro-gaming, emulation and game preservation and the Xbox Series X would allow me to have a clean, couch-ready emulation setup but will the Series X work with 3rd party, retro inspired controllers from companies such as a Retrobit and 8bitdo?
Those controllers most likely won't work.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
:lol:

Sztyc

"Tommy isn't a trained soldier" Reload like John Wick

Krizy

"Tommy isn't a trained soldier like Mafia3's Lincoln Clay" Also Tommy: shoot with no recoil, reload the weapons, throws molotov coctails and hold the

Remake looks amazing.
:cool:

I've played all three Mafia remakes (or definitive editions)

All three have probably the best storylines I've ever experienced in gaming.

The gameplay on the other hand is a little bit better than "meh". The stories in the Mafia games are 10/10 but the gameplay is 5/10. You play these games to see how they end, thankfully the gameplay doesn't break the game

Last edited:

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
I've played all three Mafia remakes (or definitive editions)

All three have probably the best storylines I've ever experienced in gaming.

The gameplay on the other hand is a little bit better than "meh". The stories in the Mafia games are 10/10 but the gameplay is 5/10. You play these games to see how they end, thankfully the gameplay doesn't break the game
That finally sums up how I feel.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
$20...is it worth it? I started playing legion and valhalla.
I like it. I can see the similarities with Breath of the Wild but not a clone. Greek mythology based and kinda funny so I dig it. You can make your character so I went with an African hero. $30 is the lowest I have seen so far.

jroc007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I like it. I can see the similarities with Breath of the Wild but not a clone. Greek mythology based and kinda funny so I dig it. You can make your character so I went with an African hero. $30 is the lowest I have seen so far.
I got a 5 cert at BB so I might get it.