Xbox Series X/S Microsoft - Indiana Jones and the Great Circle 2024 - Palworld About to Break PUBG Record

God-Of-War-420

Mr. Pool

How are those two articles saying the same thing? Lol one says Xbox won't have exclusives for a year, which is true. The toehr says that god of war will be cross gen? That bitch is reaching. Fanboys on both sides suck.

Shit nevermind her entire page is dedicated to Sony hate lmao

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor
How are those two articles saying the same thing? Lol one says Xbox won't have exclusives for a year, which is true. The toehr says that god of war will be cross gen? That bitch is reaching. Fanboys on both sides suck.

Shit nevermind her entire page is dedicated to Sony hate lmao
Read the second line of the XBox article. They were referring to cross gen but the main headline is very negative by saying they have no games worth getting the system for. The GoW headline is extremely positive by stating no one is being left behind.

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

E3hubLqVEAoRkoI

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I got 1 question. Maybe yall can answer

Is there ANY way to play the latest UFC game on my PC WITHOUT actually purchasing a new XBOX? I had game pass but cancelled it because I couldnt get it, but now I see some EA game stuff for Gamepass, but it still looks like UFC is unavailable.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

Is there ANY way to play the latest UFC game on my PC WITHOUT actually purchasing a new XBOX? I had game pass but cancelled it because I couldnt get it, but now I see some EA game stuff for Gamepass, but it still looks like UFC is unavailable.

Haven't tried PC yet... but have you tried this... I got it from the website.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members will automatically receive the entitlement for EA Play on console and can browse and download games through the Game Pass experience on your console.

To get started on PC, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Game Pass for PC members will first need to link their Xbox and EA accounts and make sure they have EA Desktop (beta) installed on their PC. The Xbox app on Windows 10 will walk you through the setup process.

If you have played an EA Play game on your Xbox console, your Xbox and EA accounts are likely linked, so you should ensure you sign-in to the Xbox app on Windows 10 with that same Xbox account you use for console.

Once you have installed EA Desktop (beta) and link your accounts you will be able to browse the EA Play catalog and download games through the Xbox app on Windows 10 via EA Desktop (beta).

If you are having trouble with linking your Xbox & EA accounts, you can find additional support here.

"THE MAN"

Resident Cool Nerd
BGOL Investor

You may have to stream it if available if it was never released on PC. Gotta research both for you.

Edit: Stream only possibly since it didn't release on PC.

stizz3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You may have to stream it if available if it was never released on PC. Gotta research both for you.

Edit: Stream only possibly since it didn't release on PC.

Thanks. Thats rediculous. It seems like EA lets you do it with all of their other titles

Gemini

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Elden Ring - First Gameplay Reveal Trailer | Summer Game Fest 2021

Elden Ring - Official Gameplay Reveal Trailer (4K) | Summer Game Fest 2021

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Dont see how any game journalist can keep a straight face saying that guy's name :lol:

Selling on underground forums you say...

Well I'm on it..

Good luck with trying to mod the Frostbite engine,if thats what theyre intending..DICE themselves said from jump that engine is very complicated for the modding community to use,hence why EA never going to look into that possibility